News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Once-Hungry Games

Started by Tymewalk, Sep 13, 2016, 05:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

I put on a crown and sunglasses as I reach out a minigun and shoot Mary 100 times Pull out a nail gun and try to shoot Mary 5 times.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

Thyme pushes the nail gun, making the nails hit the wall.

"If she was with us while she was in Trendy's body, she might still be with us.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

"Might.
I think I may have accidentally killed that hope."

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

Smiley unseated his katana and went into a blocking stance.

Karanrimé

Jason tries to Calm Mary Sue, and simultaneously block her line of fire.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Mary Sue aims her handgun at the group.

"What the heck?! Why did you just try to kill me?!"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

"I seem to have gotten the false impression you wanted us dead."

Jason Does not seem impressed with my response.

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

The man stares at what was going on.

"Came at the wrong time I guess. Well, I guess I can find help somewhere else them."
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Karanrimé

Jason suddenly lurches over, seemingly choking.

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

"Hey, are you alright?" The man asked CG.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

Quote from: coolman2443"Hey, are you alright?" The man asked CG.
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT JASON AND I ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON?

"I'm Fine. It's Jason you should be worried about."
Jason is on the floor now, obviously in great pain.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

"You OK there, buddy?"

Laura scrambled for the briefcase.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

Jason suddenly kicks me in the face. It's subconscious, for him.

The seizure continues for quite some time, before he lays still.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason suddenly kicks me in the face. It's subconscious, for him.

"Oh, geez."

Mary Sue runs up to Jason, and checks his pulse.

Rekekka

The man checks on Jason as well.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Quote from: jji10dinoDive through the window!

Karanrimé

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: TBGChildGamerJason suddenly kicks me in the face. It's subconscious, for him.

"Oh, geez."

Mary Sue runs up to Jason, and checks his pulse.
There is none.

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

(Chat?)

Poppy Seed started to cry.

Karanrimé

(Sure, On Discord too with dino)

Pearl summons a spear just to drive it into the ground to mark the spot where Jason had left.
She hadn't been here long, but she knew Garnet and Amethyst had been here, and that the party were almost friends with them.

She still doesn't know what fate Garnet and Amethyst experienced.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

"Well... darn."

Mary Sue got up. "No sense cryin' over it. Let's get moving."

objecty

Despite being a regular person, Thyme started walking blankly.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

Smiley and the horsed did the same.

Karanrimé

I kneel for a moment.

I fire seven shots from my nailgun into the ceiling.

I Stand up.

"We need to keep going. As Mary Sue Said, we need to 'get moving'"

[under construction]

;

objecty

"Yeah, we already started that."
Thank you.

Tymewalk

Mary Sue kept walking down the hall.

She didn't care what had happened. She only knew what she had to do.

She turned to the rest of the group who had yet to follow.

"Well, are you going to sit there, or are we going to start moving?!"