News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Universeland and intertwined FUSIONS- the one with the genderswaps

Started by Starmeadows, Oct 19, 2016, 03:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

Dan, now exhausted from excessive barking, sits next to the gem.

Faressain

"Come on, I'll just pick you into inventory. Nothing will happen."
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Faressain

Itaku was a bit surprised, though he waited for something interesting to happen.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Starmeadows

Rainbow Dash trotted up to Ikatu.

"Do you know where we are at all?"

Faressain

"Well, we are at the shipyard of that gem. Let's go outside."

Starmeadows

Faressain

"Nevermind, it was just my dungeon perception. Anyways, what's Serperior or Sylveon? I don't know their details.)"

Starmeadows

Faressain

Rekekka

Ashley awoken from her slumber, again. She observed her surroundings.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Faressain

Itaku looked at the pony, who could understand him, then remembered that 'scary' Sylverperior. But it seemed just like joke, more like showdown than actual abomination of his world... and Will.

Starmeadows

Ashley:

You're around the outskirts of Monowi.

Episode 15- A horse and this... Epic... Mage... Thing.

findanegg

Ruorst wakes up from the coma he was in. He asks someone nearby for a recap.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Starmeadows

Rekekka

Ashley, not knowing where she exactly is (No clue what Monowi is.) she looks for help.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

findanegg

Ruorst attacks the threat at hand. If there is a threat at hand to attack, that is.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Starmeadows

Rurost:
There is no threat at hand.

Rainbow Dash walked aimlessly on a catwalk high above the GGG headquarters.

Faressain

Itaku summoned the spirit just for it to carry him aimlessly, too.

findanegg

Ruorst decided to sit down and work on his game some more. By now it had more levels than Candy Crush and the in-game microtransactions to go with them.

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

findanegg

ruorst was unsure if apple was referring to his game or something else, but decided to load up a demo version just in case.

Starmeadows

Meanwhile, a fennekin perked up her ears.  She was padding along a forest of redwood when she heard a strange vehicle zoom by.

She thought she was on earth.

Starmeadows

Nina padded around the forest.

Nina: 4

...She got caught in a mild battle.

Faressain

...but then, a Serperior (I want to make Agnes a bit independent) decides to go into forest, still unaware about battle.
- (I had to take a break for my own needs.)

...meanwhile Itaku finally decides to desummon Spirit and walk... unintentionally, without knowing and presence... near something that fusion's he met.
- Hm, maybe I shouldn't have been so paranoid about simple foxlike creature these call Sylveon fused with snakelike creature called Serperior. I feel... a bit weird by this. - He then continued walking, like nothing happened.