News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Walmart War v3

Started by Fusion44, Oct 13, 2015, 12:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

"AGGGH  {removed}!"

I flush my eyes with water, then put on a gas mask.  I mix chlorine and vinegar.

Faressain

I find knife. Here we are. Now the target. Everyone, but first Downs. I stab him in a finger.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

IcyCoder

IcyCoders enters Walmart and goes into the camping supplies and gets a gasoline tank and matches... BaBoom!

DownsGameClub

You hit the mask.  Luckily, it doesn't break as much, but it does drop to the ground.

"Nice try."

findanegg

I START A FLAAAAAAAMEWAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Shpore

I enter Walmart and head straight for the electronics section. I take all of the electronics and hide in the vents.

CellularData

I steal a shovel and dig a tunnel to another walmart store.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Karanrimé

I steal another shovel and fill the hole.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

CellularData

I use my shovel and hit TBG upside the head with it.

I then run away and hide in some unknown place in walmart (unknown because metagaming)

Karanrimé

I load a NERF gun with nails and try to find epic.
[I've whapped myself upside with my clarinet. No bleeding]
I get annoyed when people call me a Text based Game.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

"AW HECK NO!"

I begin pelting CG with frozen pizza rolls.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CellularData

I begin pelting Tymewalk with BAGS of frozen pizza rolls.

CellularData

I keep pelting Tymewalk with bags of frozen pizza rolls, over 3 months later.

objecty

I eat the Walmart so we get a reset
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

Quote from: epicanna27I keep pelting Tymewalk with bags of frozen pizza rolls, over 3 months later.
After almost 4 months, I finally notice, dodge, and begin shooting NERF darts at you.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SpicyMeatball

I go to the crafts isle and hope i can find some glitter to throw at someone.
previously known as Floofy

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I try to actually buy groceries.
j u m b l e !

SpicyMeatball

I sprint around, looking for someone to cover in glitter. It'll be funnier if it gets in their face.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I proceed to the self-checkout because all of the staff have mysteriously left and begin scanning groceries.
j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

I fire some NERF darts at 8435.5.

"NO GROCERIES FOR YOU TODAY!"

I toss my empty plastic rifle at 8435.5.

SpicyMeatball

I come up near the both of them and toss the glitter everywhere.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I dodge the plastic gun and RUN THE HECK OUT OF WALMART WITH MY PAID GROCERIES
j u m b l e !