News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Unruinable Wish Game (TBGChildGamer and joefarebrother)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Aug 22, 2016, 12:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

Quote from: joefarebrotherGranted, but only the evil ones.
Hey, I want that!
*wishes for bill cipher*
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

Quote from: Beagel
Hey, I want that!
*wishes for bill cipher*
Granted. He kills you.
[/offtopic]

[under construction]

;

joefarebrother

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI wish [good] TV Show Characters were real.
Granted, but only ones from obscure shows that you've never seen
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

objecty

Quote from: TBGChildGamer
Quote from: Beagel
Hey, I want that!
*wishes for bill cipher*
Granted. He kills you.
[/offtopic]
No he doesn't because i'm too busy hugging him
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

I wish good TV Show Characters, from shows I like,] were real.

[under construction]

;

joefarebrother

Granted, but you never get to see them in person

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Karanrimé

I wish good TV Show Characters, from shows I like, were real, and that I could see them in person!

[under construction]

;

joefarebrother

Karanrimé

I wish good TV Show Characters, from shows I like, were real, that I could see them in person, and that I recognized them!

[under construction]

;

joefarebrother

Karanrimé

I wish all good TV Show Characters, from shows I like, were real, that I could see them in person, and that I recognized them!

[under construction]

;

joefarebrother

Granted. ALL characters includes EVERY extra in the background, which cause overpopulation, and Earth runs out of resources to sustain human life.

Karanrimé

I wish all good Main TV Show Characters, from shows I like, were real, that I could see them in person, and that I recognized them!

[under construction]

;

joefarebrother

Karanrimé

I wish all good Main TV Show Characters, from shows I like, were real, that I could see them in person, that they liked me, and that I recognized them!

[under construction]

;