News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

PPTBG, try posting one post on this thread that is not about sonic

Started by findanegg, Feb 09, 2017, 03:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

the game practically explains itself!
people who are not PPTBG, feel free to award TBG currency or other rewards to PPTBG for every post they make that is not about sonic
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NasomiXIV

She's gonna fail.
I can relate; it's a bit challenging for me to NOT post something about death on the RP's.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

BaconAndEggs1

This has given me an idea for a new TBG: "BaconAndEggs1, try posting one post on this thread that is not a seriously tired attempt to appeal to ironic memers". Y'all wanna join?
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Dino

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBG
Nice try, but that chair appeared in Sonic. ;)

Karanrimé

Quote from: jji10dino
Quote from: PrincessPandaTBG
Nice try, but that chair appeared in Sonic. ;)
Ow.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NuclearArmadillo

Don't wanna be that guy, but isn't this gag kinda just targeting PPTBG?
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

findanegg

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloDon't wanna be that guy, but isn't this gag kinda just targeting PPTBG?
Hmm, you're right. Let's make a thread like this for every TBGer, then!
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

TheTealWashableMarker

findanegg

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerSOMEONE MAKE ME ONE
okay then what do you want your thread to be called

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerSOMEONE MAKE ME ONE
okay then what do you want your thread to be called
you decide, that's the fun if it

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

PrincessPandaTBG

objecty

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBGWhat about this?

pptbg

post on sonic highschool rp pls
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

Quote from: Beagelsonic
BEAGEL LOST

(it does not count for me, because i am quoting someone)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

BaconAndEggs1

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: Beagelsonic
BEAGEL LOST

(it does not count for me, because i am quoting someone)
Well, the goal of the game is for specficially PrincessPanda not to post Sonic. I don't think there's anything in the rules against other TBGers posting such things.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

firefang16

ok if we're all making threads for this mine should be "Firefang16, try posting one post on this thread without using dead memes or all lowercase letters"
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

CellularData

PrincessPandaTBG

DownsGameClub

CellularData

Quote from: epicanna27actually i kinda want one of these soooo

PrincessPandaTBG