News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

The group begins to head out of the ruins, the sun beaming back on them. Strangely enough, the group feels invigorated despite the harsh desert trying to take a toll on them.

Whether the case, the group has a long journey ahead of them, where ever it might lead them.

END OF CHAPTER 12x
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

Chapter 13 - The Darvos Pirates

The group arrives at Badon, a vibrant port town, bustling with people. The group can smell the sea in the distance, feeling kind of welcoming after the arid and dry desert.

"Badon, this brings back some memories." Raven said.

"Yeah. I kind if missed going about on journeys like this." Rebecca said, "Well, lets see if we can get a boat."
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

"That would be a last case scenario, but I would like to see something like that happen." Bucky said. "Never stolen a boat before."

"Maybe we can ask someone if we can use their boat." Rebecca says, "I am pretty sure no one is going to deny us a passage to the Western Isles."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"I'm pretty sure everyone will." Verdun mutters.

Arthur, are you dead... again?

Rekekka

Nah, I am still dead-living, fell asleep for a moment there. Arthur told Asmund.

"I don't think so. I mean, it's not like the dread isle or anything." Rebecca said, "Besides, the Western Isles holds some civilization, I am pretty sure someone might take up our offer."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"Very optimistic, Rebecca."

Remind me to yell loudly at you next time you don't answer.

Rekekka

Yeah yeah, whatever. So, what's gucchi my broski? Arthur says.

Rebecca grows a grin, "Well, I try to stay as optimistic as possible."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Why did the chicken cross the path?

"I noticed."

Dark

Name: Altalos (Talos for short)
Class: Wyvern Rider
Looks: Slightly over six feet tall, lean long of limb. Short, dark hair and gray eyes. Plain steel armor, unadorned except for a crest in the shape of a dragon on the helmet. His wyvern is very light gray, bordering on white.
Personality: Serious most of the time. Lawful good if you wish. Abides by the law but is willing to act outside of it if it benefits others. Friendly to friends, enemy-ly to enemies.
Other: Nay
Items: His armor, his ash wood lance, and his wyvern.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Rekekka

To get crushed by an armored knight's horse? Arthur said, Sorry if I am bad at this, jokes were never really my thing.

"Well, why don't we check the inn to see if any sailors can take us to the isles." Rebecca said.

Quote from: DarkfireName: Altalos (Talos for short)
Class: Wyvern Rider
Looks: Slightly over six feet tall, lean long of limb. Short, dark hair and gray eyes. Plain steel armor, unadorned except for a crest in the shape of a dragon on the helmet. His wyvern is very light gray, bordering on white.
Personality: Serious most of the time. Lawful good if you wish. Abides by the law but is willing to act outside of it if it benefits others. Friendly to friends, enemy-ly to enemies.
Other: Nay
Items: His armor, his ash wood lance, and his wyvern.
Accepted, the wyvern does not count as an item tho. :P
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

To get to the other side! Asmund starts mentally laughing.

"Shouldn't we check the docks first?" Verdun asks, since Asmund seems to be a bit preoccupied with something.

Rekekka

"Well, I am assuming most are resting, but I guess we can check the docks first." Rebecca says.

Arthur remained silent.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Are you mentally laughing? Is that what the silence means?

Shrugging, Asmund leads the ways to the docks.

Rekekka

It was not funny to me.

The group walks down to the docks. They seem to be stockpiled with lots of boats, spare parts, crates full of goods, you name it.

"Well, where do we begin..." Nino said, worried a bit.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

That's because you're depressing and have no sense of humour.

"Everywhere."

Rekekka

Whatever

"Ahh... ok." Nino said.

"Well, I guess we can begin by as-" Rebecca is soon interrupted by a voice.

"Rebecca, it that you?" It says.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Hey, can you contact anyone else? Dead or otherwise?

"Or, they can find us. That works too." Asmund mutters.

Dark

Altalos sauntered down the street, breathing in the faint sea breeze. He liked it by the sea, and his wyvern seemed to as well. He'd had to leave him while he went walking, unfortunately. A lot of people didn't appreciate being knocked over by a wandering wyvern, for some reason.

Rekekka

Rebecca turns to the voice.

"Dart? Is that you?!" She says. She then rushes towards the man and gives him a hug.

"What brings you to Badon?" Dart asked. From the looks of it, he seems to be a bulky man with hazel eyes and brown hair, most of it covered with a white bandana. Rebecca lets go of Dart.

"Well, we are trying to seek passage to the Western Isles, and maybe we thought we could get some help at Badon."

"Oh? Why go there?"

"Well..."

Quote from: DarkfireAltalos sauntered down the street, breathing in the faint sea breeze. He liked it by the sea, and his wyvern seemed to as well. He'd had to leave him while he went walking, unfortunately. A lot of people didn't appreciate being knocked over by a wandering wyvern, for some reason.

The city and the port seem as busy as usual. You do see a group of people at the port though, more than likely trying to find a boat.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund sees a random Wyvern in the crowd. "Is that a-" Verdun frowns. "I really want to go up and study it. I've read about wyverns in books but I've never seen one."

Rekekka

Maria looks at Verdun for a moment. "I have mine if you want to see it. Her name is the Hellen."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"Woah what? Why'd you never tell me this?"

Rekekka

"Well, we really never made contact with eachother until now." Maria said.
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

Altalos noticed a group of people clustered nearby. One of them was looking at him. He looked like a mage. Altalos stared back.