News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Your Own Personal Dinosaur [Reboot] 7FG

Started by Karanrimé, Jan 15, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Quote from: thestenchofsuccessDo you want your own dinosaur? Yes? Well claim a file and interact with the behemoth creature! Pet it, explore inside of it and abandon it in this surprisingly expansive TBG.

I saw the files and found this game amusing.
Since the Topic owner is no longer on, I decided to Reboot it.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

objecty

Quote from: TBGChildGamerexplore inside of it
yes
yes
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

Shpore

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

Have I just about made it in time for a file

I think I'm either the 7th or 8th person to join

If I'm the 7th give me a file please

edito: NUUUU IM 8TH
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerHave I just about made it in time for a file

Wolf quit so you can join.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerHave I just about made it in time for a file

Wolf quit so you can join.
YAYYYY
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Karanrimé

Quote from: the2000gimme
Sorry. You're 8th. Well, 9th, but someone left.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783