News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Chronicles of Pokémon - Ended (Commentary only)

Started by Faressain, Sep 29, 2016, 06:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

James smiled.

"(Thanks!)"

He grabbed a random game from the pile. "(I guess we'll keep playing until the storm passes?)"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Epicness123

"(Oh, okay.)"
Mark seemed to be thinking about something.
au
tbger since 2013

Faressain

"(Or until Sylna comes.)" They played that game.

------

"(Are you wondering about something?)"
Nocturn was also thinking if being Eevee is really just imagination.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND TALESSA WINS AGAIN

"(Good game.)"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Ros nibbled on a berry and watched the rain fall.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Talessa watched on the sky. "(Hey, we both are really good!)"

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Starmeadows

"(There is that, yes.)"

---

"(I'm going to visit my sister, Chase.)"

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

"(Yeah.)"

----

"(I'll, uh, be right back.)"

She sped down the tunnel, but on the way, she grabbed the photo Kal had of her.
Thank you.

Faressain

"(It still rains, but hey! After it stop, we'll go to park?)"

objecty

Thank you.

Starmeadows

Sylna trotted in Talessa's house.

---

Kal hoped she wasn't lying.

SplatKirby

Name: Slom
Pokémon: Meowth
Personality: Likes to break the ice with a joke. Sticks close to his friends. Isn't usually too keen on fighting unless a friend is hurt. Hates planning and strategy, very headstrong in a fight.
Appearance: A regular ol' Meowth, besides being tallish for one.
Other: Can't think of anything right now.
"I'm a Libra, if it matters." -Weezer, Feels Like Summer

objecty

Ashley sat down next to the lava pit, and set the picture in front of her. She stared at it, while thinking.
Thank you.

Starmeadows

It was a picture of her head.  It was completely untampered, except for a heart on the top right corner.

Wolfslime123

Ros crawled close to earth. He needed some new food soon.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

She thought, and laid down.

She pulled out her picture of Kal as a Popplio. She also took out a random sharpie (You never know when you need to adorn something with a doodle) and redid the outline of the heart surrounding the entire picture.
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Kal sat and wondered about Ashley.  She was probably going to the bathroom, but Kal was a bit concerned.  What if she fell?

Wolfslime123

Ros grabbed a berry but now he needed to get back
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Ashley watched the lava for a while. She then took the pictures and moved closer to the tunnel, so they didn't get burned.
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Kal was still waiting.  A moment later, he shouted, "(You fine!?)"

objecty

Ashley didn't hear. She was too deep in thought.

She moved the pictures next to each other.

She smiled.
Thank you.

Wolfslime123

Ros couldn't get up. the rocks were too slippery. There was a cave though. So he went inside. Upon entry he saw a hole in the wall and a "bed". He walked over to the hole.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

His curiosity got the better of him and he walked in. He saw a Brionne.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

Kal risked checking on Ashley.  

"(Uh, I'm sorry to intrude, but uh...)"

He saw Ashley with the pictures.

"(...What are those...?)"

He then turned to ros.

"(Who are you?)"