News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

How can you tell the difference between a ___ and a ___?

Started by ev3commander, Oct 09, 2015, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joefarebrother

A TBG scratcher has an account on the TBGs

HCYTTDB a pokemon and a dog?
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

findanegg

tell them to say something

how can you tell the difference between a regular webcomic fan and a homestuck?
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

PrincessPandaTBG

Regular webcomic fan likes any webcomic, Homestack fan only likes Homestuck.

How can you tell the difference between and ?
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Rekekka

One is actually good
 cough cough Zootopia cough cough

What is the difference between a Gladion and a Raven?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Gladion is actually a pretty nice guy. A raven just keeps pecking at you thinking you have bread or something.

HCYTTDB the Hunger Games and the Hunger Games Simulator?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CellularData

SPOILER ALERT FOR HUNGER GAMES.  SKIP THIS POST IF YOU HAVE NOT READ/WATCHED THE HUNGER GAMES
how many victors there are

how can you tell the difference between a spambot and a kid who writes with terrible grammar?
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Tymewalk

Kids don't ask you to buy their products. ;)

HCYTTDB a crazy person and a college student?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CellularData

there is none

how can you tell the difference between a :o , a :lol: , and a D:< ?

Rekekka

One is angry, one is happy, and one is surprised.

What is the difference between a Rebecca and a Nino?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

One's not doing their best!

How can you tell the difference between a plumber and a scientist?

NasomiXIV

Has he/she been on a grand adventure to save a princess by killing a giant turtle?

How can you tell the difference between Luigi and Ingo?
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Tymewalk

One has a hat. (I hope cuz I can't find anything on Ingo)

HCYTTDB an orange and a 19-ton supercomputer?

manosysltia

one can do complicated math extremely rapidly. the other, well, can't.

how can you tell the difference between photoshop and ms paint?
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: manosysltiaone can do complicated math extremely rapidly. the other, well, can't.

how can you tell the difference between photoshop and ms paint?

MS paint has worse quality and less tools. (NO OFFENSE MS PAINT USERS)

CellularData

redgreenandblue

How can you tell the difference between Binary and Base10?

Byron_Inc_TBG

See if there are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 in the number.

How can you tell the difference between water and H2O?
eh

PkmnQ

You die to the H2O sooner.

How can you tell the difference between telling the difference between and telling the similarities between?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

If there is some comparison, it is the difference.

How can you tell between Scratch and Snap!?
eh

PkmnQ

Snap! has custom reporters.

How can you tell between BBCode, Markup, and HTML?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Look at the tags.
BBCode uses [], HTML used <>, and I can't find any resource stating Markup.

How can you tell the difference between Math and Physics?
eh

Prism

Ask both what x means. Maths won't be able to answer, while Physics isn't so easily defeated.

How can you tell the difference between soup and soup?
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Byron_Inc_TBG

Taste it.

How can you tell the difference between a spoon and a fork?
eh

Maew Nryang

Some chars looks different.

How can you tell the difference between a ___ and a ____?
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0