News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Keep adding sentences until someone makes a grammatical error!

Started by TheLetterThorn, Mar 10, 2013, 07:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Do you wish to participate into MFG, which is called "Lockdown?"

GERSH DERN U ATUOCORRECT.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

I don't know what the counter is, so I'll start from 2 (this sentence and Wolf's, CG's has an error.)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Faressain

It may be possible for me to make grammatical errors, but I promise I won't make them.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

I guess Iolitestar will have a hard time playing this game, as they do not use good capitalisation. (2)
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Unfortunately, I don't have Grammarly on my phone, so chances there are of me making a grammatical error. (4)
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Zan

So, it's just supposed to be a regular conversation? Well, lucky for me, I am great in English, so I think I'll do good here.(3)
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

SomeUsername

Oh hey what's up

Byron_Inc_TBG

No, it is not. Your sentence did not have a full stop to end the sentence, which leaves it hanging. (1)
eh

Incendiary

You are correct. SomeUsername's sentence did not end in a full stop.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Zan

Would you look at that. I didn't even notice it. But that's probably because I usually somehow read grammatically incorrect sentences, correctly.(3)
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Byron_Inc_TBG

I choose to blatantly ignore the fact that the second full stop does not have a space before the counter. It's fine, it's not a big deal. (4)
eh