News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

"Flashy Flashy Woop Woop"

Started by Tymewalk, Jan 11, 2017, 08:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince

i would say temmie but i have no idea what temmie is

a crying green frog often seen on the net

Rekekka

Pepe.

A blonde man that is often mistaken for a girl.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

PrincessPandaTBG

???

She died in order to save the world.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Prince

@coolman that was libra wasn't it : /
She died in order to save the world.
no idea

weird white hedgehog

Rekekka

(Nah, Lucius.)

An albino hedgehog.

He lets you know that something came in the mail today.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

CellularData

the mailman.
(idk)

10 years old, black hair, usually wears a hat, and rarely seen without his "pet"
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Dino

Ash Ketchum I'm guessing.

I eat planets and I have a silver dude who rides on a surfboard who can scout out planets for me to eat.

Wolfslime123

Um... I don't remember the name but he's from fantastic 4...

I'm usually yellow but sometimes red. I spend my life flapping around and trying to fly between green mario tubes.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SpicyMeatball

Flappy bird

The Italian plumber usually overshadowed by his older but shorter brother.
previously known as Floofy

Prince

WA LUIGI

red and blue truck robot :l

NasomiXIV

Optimus Prime
A green, cylindar robot
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

PrincessPandaTBG

???

[Mine was Blaze the Cat. She sacrificed herself by sealing herself in another dimension along with Iblis, in front of her friend/brother, Silver. ;_;]

He killed Sonic, for real.

NasomiXIV

Solaris? Mephiles? EGGMAN?!
(Mine was the Android mascot.)
INVERSION MERMAID!
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Tymewalk

"I HAVE NO IDEA"

That's both my response and my prompt!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

MEDIC IZ SPAHI!

My character says this:
"If fighting is sure to result in victory then you must fight! Sensu said that, and i'd say he knows a little more about fighting then you do pal, because he invented it, and he perfected it so that no living man can best him in the ring of honor!"
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

(quick note - it's Sun Tzu, he's talking about the Art of War)
TF2 Soldier

Clearly understands game balancing better than the devs, as she shouts "NERF THIS" from her giant rocket-launching robot
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PrincessPandaTBG

???

He likes a fusion of Sonic and Pikachu, but hates the fact that Boom Sonic has blue arms.

firefang16

???????

He's around 11 and loves malasadas.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Dino

?????????????

He has a mandola but everyone thinks it's a lute.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Tymewalk(quick note - it's Sun Tzu, he's talking about the Art of War)
TF2 Soldier

Clearly understands game balancing better than the devs, as she shouts "NERF THIS" from her giant rocket-launching robot
D.Va

Quote from: jji10dino?????????????

He has a mandola but everyone thinks it's a lute.
???????

He warns someone about the cake. (Which is a lie.)

Sorry to use portal again.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Alex The JPEG

GLaDOS.

He is a 10-year-old that wants to catch every species of animal with balls.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Rekekka

every pokemon protagonist in the first 4 gens.

Pootis.
"Go to Brazil."

NasomiXIV

???
(My last one was Darwin.)
hOI!

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

CellularData

UGH temmie?
idk what you are talking about really but i've heard of it before soooooo i'm going with that

yellow lightning animal
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Alex The JPEG

Pikachu

He could do this all day
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100