News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rolling down

Started by Karanrimé, Jan 13, 2017, 11:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

editio: QUEN
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

joefarebrother

ChatBot: joefarebrother rolls 1d2 and gets 2.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

BaconAndEggs1

(10:18:50) ChatBot: BaconAndEggs1 rolls 1d2 and gets 2.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Tymewalk

(XX:46:03) ChatBot: Tymewalk rolls 1d2 and gets 2.

SAFE!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

BaconAndEggs1

(20:32:39) ChatBot: BaconAndEggs1 rolls 1d2 and gets 1.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

joefarebrother

(15:49:59) ChatBot: joefarebrother rolls 1d100 and gets 93.

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

BaconAndEggs1

(20:20:09) ChatBot: BaconAndEggs1 rolls 1d93 and gets 52.

Just chillin' out like:

SuperJedi224

Tymewalk

:45:49) ChatBot: Tymewalk rolls 1d33 and gets 11.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

joefarebrother

Tymewalk

:03:21) ChatBot: Tymewalk rolls 1d4 and gets 2.

The dreaded two...

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

Faressain

(21:05:17) ChatBot: Faressain rolls 1d100 and gets 9.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Tymewalk

:05:32) ChatBot: Tymewalk rolls 1d9 and gets 8.

Faressain

(21:05:45) ChatBot: Faressain rolls 1d8 and gets 1.

Tymewalk

Game... again

How did that happen? :lol:

joefarebrother

Faressain