News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

We have the weirdest dreams.

Started by Matryoshka, Feb 04, 2013, 07:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

2000000000000000000000000/10

Last night I dreamt Orbot and someone else (possibly me) were at a mall. That's all I can remember, except early on they were hiding in a Christmas tree. And right before I woke up, there was a bathroom labeled 'blob'. And the other person couldn't find the girls' bathroom.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Shpore

10/10 because I know the context of almost everything in that.

Once, I had this really weird dream where you could catch Regigigas in Sun and Moon. He owned a shop which was going to close soon, so I got some stuff. Upon catching him, my team became weird and glitched. All I remember from it was that my Primarina turned into a Tropius.

Starmeadows

8/10

I think I dreamt of undertale but as a rougelike where you're in heart form all the time and there are these white shine sprites

TheTealWashableMarker

Strange/10

I once had a dream where I watched a kid eat fire on a stick in slow motion.

That was a strange one.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Karanrimé

7/10

This was one I had as a baby:

People were trying to Balance On a stick on top of a toilet, and if they fell, they were flushed down, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN.

I did not fall, BTW.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

100000000000000000000000000000000000/10

last night I dreamt I made 3 extra accounts and messed around in chat then I got blamed for some spam.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Faressain

6/10

Well, I recently got some nightmares and dramatic dreams. if they're fake, blame me.

So... In first dream, ahem, nightmare, I was engaged at fight with luxrays.
Near me was Floofy the Eevee, Smiley the Popplio And many others. I was Snivy.
Then two or three luxrays leaped at me and begun to bite me, claw me etc.
I was apparently weakened by them, that I fainted.
Then they delivered a killing wound, and when they were gone, I woke up for 'last' time
I weakly whispered to Floofy before I died of blood loss.
Then entire scenery went sad, the most shocked was Floofy
I mean, everyone, Floofy was shaking me to wake up, but I couldn't
I was watching them in my deram from window of world as they tried to revive me but fail.
Then Floofy revoked that Delta's death wasn't dramatic, but it was my own...
Then they buried my body at place Delta would be buried...
I woke up AFTER being buried seeing my gravestone.

In second dream, I - a Serperior and Floofy - the Sylfeon were old, and dying. We hugged each other and whispered to each other our accomplishments, then passed away at three... Obviously, 'children' of us didn't know we were dying, they were outside, but when they came, they, their children, grand-children and grand-grand children hugged our lifeless bodies while closing our eyes. The entire march was hugging us before burial happened and we landed into one coffin and were buried in one grave.

IDK JUST WHY AM I GETTING THESE DREAMS!
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

uh... copkmn irl? 8/10

So there was a typical teenage boy and he went to fighting school and MettatonEX was teaching them but he was evil and was hunting them down. The teenage boy met a neat girl and they had dinner later. The girl was actually a piece of origami, a bug. She said that she only got her magic powers when she could find a cat. When the cat found her, she could turn into a sword. They knew that Mettaton could also turn into a piece of origami, it looked like a sun. They saw the shadow of the sun origami and freaked out. Mettaton transformed back into himself, then into the cat that gave the sword origami girl her powers.
Thank you.

NasomiXIV

Woooooooah, trippier than Undertale itself!/10

I was sucked inside my Kindle Fire, and jumped into Geometry Dash.
Hexagon Force.
Dual section.
I put my hand into the portal and saw that my hand suddenly had ten fingers.
I jumped straight into the portal and...

"There's two of me?"
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

objecty

7/10

so millie moonshine who is kind of like a gravity falls oc of mine but not really was walking through giant rooms. all the giant rooms had a bunch of regular sized doors in them. millie found an old looking piece of paper. whatever you said would show up on the paper and in real life. she escaped the giant rooms and went to the mystery shack to show it to dipper and mabel. they messed around with it for a while. then they saw that in really light letters it said 'soos is dead. -bill' they went downstairs where ford and stan were and then I woke up.
Thank you.

objecty

Bump. Please rate both.

So, there was a giant stage thing where people were giving out lego sets. Shpore and I were there, and when it was my turn to get a lego set, I said some undertale-y thing and he gave me an undertale lego set...?
Thank you.

Karanrimé

6/10 4 both.

So there is this secret government facility that created this giant hockey puckish thingy with a one sided hole in the middle for search and capture missions. Then it went rouge and started eating people for their brain power, which just enhanced the free will. MacGyver was called in to stop it, but then the dream ended.

Strange.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Dino

10/10 Should be a movie. :P

I was in this foresty place and I tried to walk but spider-webs were everywhere. :(

Starmeadows

6/10

Apparently, I was in an indoor river?  And it was raining?  And Jade Harley from Homestuck was singing to me except she was younger?  There was also a "Garnidot phone" which, when mixed with daisies, is called a triforce?

Before all that, there was the epic story of how Bowser stopped Weirdmageddon.  He had a party of these weird monster things and there was this three-way battle between Bowser's party, Mario's party, and Bill Cipher's party.  I think.

TheTealWashableMarker

1000000000000/10

So for a while I've been thinking of writing a book.

A few days ago I dreamed that I had actually wrote the book on paper, and took it to a publisher. The publisher place had a couple servers and had people sitting at computers. There was nothing to define each person from the other; they all had a plain white shirt on, pale skin, and no eyes, ears, or other facial features. They also looked like they were as thin as paper, like the characters from the Parappa the Rapper games. There was a woman with a face smaller than a basketball and she was in a fancy suit, and she had nearly waist-long light brown hair. She had my book in her hands. She was telling me that all the publishers hated my book, that it was a disgrace, that I needed lessons on writing, etc. etc. I can't really remember and she was furious about it.

A day or two after I dreamed that, I realised that publishers would more politely turn down publishing a book.

Yes, that dream confused me into thinking that that's what publishers were really like.

Also, y'know, it probably means something if I was dreaming about a woman being so horrible and crushing ky dreams like that.

But, strangely, in the dream, I didn't really feel offended.

:/
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

10000/10

OK, so, I got a weird plant in a snowglobe. Then I got a hatchimal-like thing but you needed to feed it actual food. I set these on my dresser in my room. Later on, I got another of the weird hatchimal things, and I set that on the dresser as well. I found my other hatchimal had fallen apart and its pieces were scattered around the room, but they still worked.

That's all I remember. This likely comes from watching too much Tattletail.
Thank you.

Dino

7/10

So once upon a time, I was trying to lucid dream and then I was suddenly like "wow, this is a dream, isn't it?" and then I got to excited that I'd finally lucid dreamed and woke up. :(

Never lucid dreamed again in my life (so far) - even if I wanted to.

the2000

sad/10

I'm gonna rush through this because I forgot most of what happened. There was a Pokemon using a chute to dump colored boxes onto children, and then there was another Pokemon... And that's all I remember. :/
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

firefang16

7/10

I probably posted this already but when i was around 9 I had a nightmare where slenderman was chasing me and other random people inside my house. we hid under the bed in out basement are were safe but really scared. a few strangers probably died.
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Wolfslime123

9/10
Quote from: jji10dino7/10

So once upon a time, I was trying to lucid dream and then I was suddenly like "wow, this is a dream, isn't it?" and then I got to excited that I'd finally lucid dreamed and woke up. :(

Never lucid dreamed again in my life (so far) - even if I wanted to.
I've done and held a lucid dream before. Well... sorta, I couldn't control everything. For example, I was Kirby. I don't know why.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

what/10

K, two dreams, just in case I forget what happened.

1)
So there was a hologram book being sold everywhere and I got a copy and so every page is another dimension game thing.
Page 4 was some gravity falls thing and I recall Shpore telling me it was his favorite. And it was parkour and in another one there was a creepy black and yellow bed or something??

2) I was going to some mall event with my dad and four people got tickets to an amazing vacation camp whatever thing, and one of them was me, and we got them really easily. Then I remember I had my Jake the Dog wallet with me and someone turned everything in it into vines and roses. and the ticket was in there. we had to go home and explain to my mom.
Thank you.

Faressain

Oh boy, three dreams... (9/10)

I was Snivy, when suddenly everyone turned enemy for me... I had to run, but then Iwas caught.I resisted being put asleep to death, until they 'coffined' my body. Near me I saw Rockruff... It was caught by these killers, too. And then these killers injected into both me and it (her) anastaesia and well... Ded us both.

Another was - I was Serperior when i had to do final trial to cleanse corrupton.But the trial was - I was only one to enter it as everyone else was corrupted. I entered it, and did what I had to do, but last one... Was a sacrifice trial. I went to it and I saw a lot more powerfull thing... Unrecognizable, because it consisted of ~125 or so Pokemon melted with each other and with HUGE jaw. I hopped on it, and broke it's orb... Then it split into 125 Pokemon, maybe fainted, while I was dying... Dungeon was changing on my dying eyes... It was grassy... and... it was park? Then I died. Everyone was both praising me for saving them, but also crying after my death. They closed my 'already dead' eyes, and decided to bury me... But not in grave... But in mausoleum, where most legendaries or heroes are laid, too. I was tracking this as my ghost. Then they made me into valuable stones, just like all heroes and legendaries, put into golden coffin, and buried under sacred ashes. Over it there was silvery and platinum grave marker with my name and deeds written in it. They all hoped I'll reincarnate into Legendary.

Third, I once won on lottery. I started to invest. Then somehow I had ability to be that Capitalistic that I was exchanging money to another currency so much, that I started to earn millions, billions, trillions and then I was richest on the planet. I bought EVERYTHING and married nope, not gonna say :stuck_out_tongue:
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

PrincessPandaTBG

Wat/10

I had a dream last night in which I commanded everything to appear at once and I immediately got freaked out when I saw a large pile of everything in the hallway.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

CellularData

10/10 at least the stuff actually appeared unlike in my dreams

i think i had a dream that i was woken up and then i actually woke up multiple times and then i had more dreams about waking up

by morning i had no clue if i had ever woke up at all in real life
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please