News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

everyone is john

Started by findanegg, Jan 03, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: Beagelyus
So everybody bets zero. Great. Guess we roll off, then.
Smiley is 1, Beagel is 2, Wolfslime is 3, and CG is 4 on a d6. If I get 5 or 6, I roll again.
2. Beagel, better get to a computer! Or perhaps try your hand at pickpocketing for a phone?
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail
Smiley is 1, Beagel is 2, Wolfslime is 3, and CG is 4 on a d6. If I get 5 or 6, I roll again.
2. Beagel, better get to a computer! Or perhaps try your hand at pickpocketing for a phone?
u do know that u could have just rolled a d4 right?

anyway yeah I go to a computer and try to hack into the internet itself
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: Beagel
u do know that u could have just rolled a d4 right?

anyway yeah I go to a computer and try to hack into the internet itself
but there are no computers in the bank, except for the ones that the tellers are using, and those are literally behind bulletproof glass

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

bump a dump a lump a crump

Wolfslime123

I think we may have to say: thread's dead.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

Shall I do a reboot

Your choice, Psy.

findanegg

Quote from: Smiley100PShall I do a reboot

Your choice, Psy.
Sure, why not. Anybody wanna change their name/skills/obsessions first?

Starmeadows

Your choice, Psy.
Alright.  Since I'm the new GM by psy's decision, I have a few things I want to clear up.

Skills can be as absurd as you'd like, like being able to warp reality by wearing a traffic cone or transforming into a cat by breaking a random CD. (And back imean)

Also, Should the setting still be "realistic"?  I was thinking of an Animal Crossing setting.

So

findanegg

Quote from: Smiley100P

Your choice, Psy.
Alright.  Since I'm the new GM by psy's decision, I have a few things I want to clear up.

Skills can be as absurd as you'd like, like being able to warp reality by wearing a traffic cone or transforming into a cat by breaking a random CD. (And back imean)

Also, Should the setting still be "realistic"?  I was thinking of an Animal Crossing setting.

So
I dunno, you decide what the setting's gonna be! It could be Animal Crossing, or it could be a giant Bundt cake! You decide!
Oh yeah, since you're GM now, I get to have my own Voice! Let's see, how about:
Name: Duck Man
Skills: Messing people's minds up through careful psychoanalysis, putting ducks where they don't belong
Obsession: Making people think they are a duck
Anyone else want to change aspects about their voice?

Starmeadows

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailSure, why not. Anybody wanna change their name/skills/obsessions first?

So
I dunno, you decide what the setting's gonna be! It could be Animal Crossing, or it could be a giant Bundt cake! You decide!
Skills: Messing people's minds up through careful psychoanalysis, putting ducks where they don't belong

Heck y e s

Okay now should I post the voices here or

findanegg

Quote from: Smiley100PAlright.  Since I'm the new GM by psy's decision, I have a few things I want to clear up.

So

Heck y e s

Okay now should I post the voices here or
Sure

Starmeadows

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailName: Duck Man
Skills: Messing up people's minds through careful psychoanalysis, putting ducks where they don't belong
Obsession: Making someone think they are a duck (Level 2)
Willpower: 10

Feel free to change or opt out.

Or ays if you're not around yet

Starmeadows

necro

BUMP

(Just for something to do when we're not doing CoPKMN lolol)

findanegg

findanegg

Starmeadows

CellularData

Can we just make a new thread for this

...Also I don't completely get it but I'd like to play anyway
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Starmeadows

findanegg

i guess this thread is closed now

Tymewalk

Closed at request of author.
Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJaili guess this thread is closed now
Indeed it is. :P
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words