News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The most RANDOM RP EVER (not clickbait.)

Started by Rekekka, Jan 06, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Vorleth decided to go his own path. He didn't trust that mage.

Itaku went to explore the town. Same as Nakano.

And Timon seemed to be patient, trying to go east.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Jim calls another alternate Jim an the 2 walk around.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

DownsGameClub

A'кот` decides to go shopping.  Again.

Faressain

Timon looked at Gallade. "He really knows magic. But I wonder WHICH magic. Friendship or real one?" But Vorleth was busy going to see this world.

Itaku coughed. "Oh Lord Azotheus, why it must happen THIS way?"

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Faressain