News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Sonic Highschool RP

Started by objecty, Jan 11, 2017, 10:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

I'm not going to have a list of Sonic characters this time. If you want to join but don't know any, I'll give you a random one.

rules:
1. no godmodding, powerplaying, or metagaming
2. no mary sues. mary sue-ing? since the characters aren't mary sues in stuff but you make them mary sues??????? (or gary stus and gary stu-ing. )
3. you are in highschool. so do highschool things. and do at-home things when school is over.
4. SHIPPING PLS
5. If you wish to join as an OC, then post their appearance, species, gender, powers, etc.
6. When you join as an OC, they are new to the town and school, so they don't know anyone. Unless they knew each other anonymously on the internet or something *shrug*

anyway I'm tails again hooray

(shpore will never get to be tails >:33)

Tails: Beagel
April: Beagel
Orbot: Smiley100P
Shadow: Faressain
Silver: PrincessPandaTBG
Floee: PrincessPandaTBG

Also, feel free to participate as your character's Sonic Boom version.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I feel like there should be more text here but I cant think of anything else. so the end
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

objecty

CONGRATULATIONS YOU WIN ORBOT

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

Thank you.

objecty

Quote from: Beagelok we need more ppl
Thank you.

objecty

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: Beagelok we need more ppl
Thank you.

Faressain

I'm gonna get bad time by Hock, but okay...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

ok I will give you one randomly later
Thank you.

objecty

Quote from: FaressainI'm gonna get bad time by Hock, but okay...

congratulations you get shadow the hedgehog
Thank you.

PrincessPandaTBG

Silver and Floee please!

Silver and Floee shall go to the prom!
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

objecty

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBGSilver and Floee please!

I will let you ignore Rule 5, but you have to follow Rule 6.
Thank you.

objecty

anyway lets start hooray!!!!!!!!
It's the first day of school.
Thank you.

objecty

Tails walks into school and receives his schedule.

(1 SECOND FIRST CLICK)
Thank you.

objecty

Quote from: BeagelTails walks into school and receives his schedule.

(1 SECOND FIRST CLICK)
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Orbot was hanging around at Eggman's lab.

PrincessPandaTBG

Alright.

Floee: *comes up to Silver* Um, hello?
Silver: *turns to Floee* Hello. Who are you?
Floee: I'm Floee, a red fox from the Bronze Desert area way down south of Mysteria. And I can shoot lasers with my tail. Wanna be friends?
Silver: Sure.

objecty

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBG

Alright.

Floee: *comes up to Silver* Um, hello?
Silver: *turns to Floee* Hello. Who are you?
Floee: I'm Floee, a red fox from the Bronze Desert area way down south of Mysteria. And I can shoot lasers with my tail. Wanna be friends?
Silver: Sure.

BEST. CONVERSATION. EVER.

anyway I'm going to add an OC because I'm bored.

Also, to make it clear who is talking, Tails will talk in orange and the OC will talk in purple.

April is a female fox who is a reaaaaally pale purple. The lightest purple you can get in the scratch editor purple. She wears a reaaaaaaally light green dress that has reaaaaaaally (ok I'm going to stop with the reallys with extra a now) light blue circles.
She doesn't have any powers, but she likes to build and craft things.

April walks into the school. Tails sees her passing by.

"Hi there!"
"Oh, hi."
"I'm Tails. Who are you?"
"My name's April."
"Want to be friends?"
"Okay!"
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Orbot does something wise.

objecty

(what)

"Well, my first class is math."
"Mine too!"

The bell rings.

"Well, we better hurry!"
Thank you.

objecty

As they head to their class, April passes Silver and Floee.

"Hi there. I'm April. Who are you?"
Thank you.

Faressain

The reason, Shadow was busy and late, was that, he was still fighting Eggman and sans in row, then he was trying to find path to school again.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

objecty

Thank you.

objecty

PPTBG IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM YOU
Thank you.

objecty

Thank you.

PrincessPandaTBG