News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

A game for the ages. 2: The Zombie Apocalypse

Started by NasomiXIV, Feb 06, 2016, 03:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

Haven't played the original? Click here!
The zombie apocalypse has come! Use the (most likely) weak weapon you chose in Number 1!
Played Number 1 more than once? Choose a weapon from your postenal!
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

A zombie approaches you. What do you do?
I'd smack the zombie with Emma's toy dragon...twice.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Faressain

I cut zombie head using scissors, or I smack zombie brain using lenghtened cane.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NasomiXIV

Quote from: FaressainI cut zombie head using scissors, or I smack zombie brain using lenghtened cane.
I looked throughout my TBG and didn't find you anywhere, let alone with a pair of scissors or a cane to your left. Invalid.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

DrKat123_TBG

this was my previous account

jirachi

I took my yellow highlighter and gave the zombies an extremely ugly makeover. However, being ugly zombies, they thought it looked terrific and stopped to admire each other while I ran away.

It'sDrKat123m8

I took all my books, read half of em
Since 50% is about zombies (not rly)
And then i burned em all
Then i use my freezer to knock all of the remaining zomBEEs out

(Woah bee pun!
+1 bee pun point bee for me :P
Woah
Another point for me :P)

jirachi

I took the brown sweater and put it on one of the zombies. Again, still being ugly zombies, they marveled at the brown sweater and thought it looked great on the zombie wearing it, which got me time to run away.

BaconAndEggs1

I smack a zombie with a pillow.
Realizing that won't do much good, I use the table instead.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Seanbobe

I take my nothing and place it under the zombie. there is nothing under the zombie so it falls out of the world.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

jirachi

I tried defending myself with an empty goldfish cracker bag, and it was very unhelpful until I poured crumbs into their eyes.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;