News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Once-Hungry Games

Started by Tymewalk, Sep 13, 2016, 05:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

"HEEEEER!"

It's CTM, guys.

Rekekka

Brandt begins to address Fluttershy's wounds.

---

Jusqua begins to walk down the long corridor, gripping his Failnaught. "Alright, first order of buisness, finding the capitol leader..." Upon reaching the end, he begins to siddle towards the wall, and checks to see if anyone is there past the corner.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Karanrimé

"Jason, What did they Do to you?"
I noticed Jason starting to change.
"Look at Laura."
I take a glance at her, and see the resemblance.
"Oh."
"Eh, Claws are kind of cool, just remember not to give me a high five."
I snicker. Despite the heaviness of the situation, It's good to have a little laugh in a while.
"What?" Jason asks, "I'm serious! You don't want shredded hands, right?"
"Right."
[3.2.1. Pokerface!] :-T
"Anything else here?"
Jason sighs. "The leader of the Capitol is VERY hard to find. But-"
"I already know that," I interrupt, knowing he'd say that.
"They are ramping up the experiments, except it isn't an experiment anymore. It's a factory. For shredding us. You and the rest of us. We're a band of idiots to them."
"What is we got them to stop the experiments and we could all go?"
"NO!" Ice Bear yells loudly, pounding his paw on the wall.
"What?" Jason asks, not seeing the obvious problem.
I see. "They might not follow through. Then we get right back to where we started, and we'd have a lower chance. "
"Ah."

Garnet looks down on us. She smiles.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443Brandt begins to address Fluttershy's wounds.
"Thank the heavens!"

Laura looks around.

"Hold on a sec - I'll be right back."

Laura runs out looking for Jason.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

Laura and Jason run into each other, as I slide to a stop.
#ShipItLiekFedEx

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

She had a large, sharp thing lodged in her chest.  If you take it out, she might bleed out pretty quickly.

Tymewalk

Quote from: TBGChildGamerLaura and Jason run into each other, as I slide to a stop.
#ShipItLiekFedEx
Careless Whisper begins playing.

Haha, just kidding. But you totally thought about it for a sec!

"Augh! Oh, sorry, I- uh..."
Laura was rather obviously frazzled.
Quote from: Smiley100P

She had a large, sharp thing lodged in her chest.  If you take it out, she might bleed out pretty quickly.
This is one of the reasons why.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

"Laura. It's okay. It was an accident on both our parts.
We have more important things to worry about. "

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Quote from: TBGChildGamer"Laura. It's okay. It was an accident on both our parts.
We have more important things to worry about. "
"Y-yeah, I guess..."

Trendy/Inner Trendy, on the other hand, was a little less concerned with others and more concerned about finding out what the heck just happened.

The beam burned brightly into the sky, parting the clouds above. The building didn't look like it could take much more than the hit it already took.

"We need to get out of here, now."

Karanrimé

"We won't leave fluttershy. CG, the Briefcase."
I hand Jason the briefcase.
He tells Fluttershy that the pole getting taken out won't take long.
He slides it out.

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

Brandt walksmover to CG.

"Need help?"
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Karanrimé

"I'm good. Jason has it covered, Ice Bear seems to be the new Dr. Anderson, and Everyone else died. I'm alone here. "

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

Inner Trendy/Trendy walked in.

"Geez! What the heck happened here?!"

Karanrimé

"Surgery," I say, as Jason puts sponges in Fluttershy's body, then wraps adhesive bandages all around.

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

"Will she be alright?" said Rainbow Dash.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

"We better get out of here. And come up with a new plan."
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

(Beagel, Chat)

"Let's do that."

objecty

Thyme turns to Trendy.

"I assume that you have a plan?"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

Quote from: BeagelThyme turns to Trendy.

"I assume that you have a plan?"
"Yeah, it's to get the HECK out of here!"
"We gotta find out what that beam is."
"The building's coming down around us. If we don't get out now, we may never get out."
"It's not like Fluttershy's going to be able to go anywhere really soon. May as well find out what it is."

Starmeadows

"I'm for the laser thing.  That sounds 20% cooler than escaping."

Rekekka

"The lazer might be difficult to get to, but I have a feeling as a group, we will be able to achieve that." Brandt says.

---

Jusqua continues to explore the building, hoping to either find the source of the noise, or find an exit.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100P"I'm for the laser thing.  That sounds 20% cooler than escaping."
Quote from: coolman2443"The lazer might be difficult to get to, but I have a feeling as a group, we will be able to achieve that." Brandt says.
"Looks like it's settled, then."
"Fine. Let's go get ourselves killed in this death trap they still call a laboratory."

The group walks towards the room with the laser, standing right outside the door.

(Because this RP's been slow lately I'm just gonna skip the boring walking scene.)

The group stands right outside the door, or what's left of it. Most of it and the surrounding wall crumbled when the laser turned on.

It's a big, bright, blue laser, shooting up into the dreary, grey sky. It appears to be... spinning? No, that's just your eyes playing tricks on you.

You can't see the base of the laser, because it's deep in a pit. There appears to be some railing and control panels surrounding them.

No scientists seem to be around, probably because they ran when this thing got switched on.

It's making a rather loud humming sound, and those control panels are flashing like crazy with some alert.

Dino

Kal looks for something because he's missed everything while he was dead.

Rekekka

"Alright, what do you suggest we do?" Brandt asked.

--

Jusqua examines the area he is currently at.
"Go to Brazil."