News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

no man is a survival kit island - once more unto the breach

Started by findanegg, Jun 17, 2016, 10:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

When I recover, I make a boat and try to find the initial island.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamerWhen I recover, I make a boat and try to find the initial island.
After you wake up, you decide to make a boat with the sticks you found lying around. Obviously, you fail. Then you try and make a boat out of some clay made from water and dirt, and succeed. Before you leave the island, a thought suddenly crosses your mind. What are you going to eat?
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI go out hunting, and raid the provisions.
You managed to catch like 3 bunny rabbits with an improvised sharp stick and also you got some purple fruit.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailyour job is to outlast everyone else on the island using the kit and your sharp wit. (hey that rhymes!)

That makes it sound like you can die.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailyour job is to outlast everyone else on the island using the kit and your sharp wit. (hey that rhymes!)

You can't die but you can fall asleep.

objecty

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJail

That means it is impossible to outlast or not outlast anyone, with or without survival kit and sharp wit.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

findanegg

Quote from: BeagelThat makes it sound like you can die.
That means it is impossible to outlast or not outlast anyone, with or without survival kit and sharp wit.
Ok then

Karanrimé

You managed to catch like 3 bunny rabbits with an improvised sharp stick and also you got some purple fruit.

Ehh, I can skin the rabbits, and use that to make a rope and I practoce spear fishing.

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamer

Ehh, I can skin the rabbits, and use that to make a rope and I practoce spear fishing.
Ok then

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI set off.
You already did.

Karanrimé

Whatever.

I try to catch more fish.

See if I can't make a solar still.

It's a cup, with a 2-way wax like material at the bottom side, and a hole in top for the sun.

The wax kills surface tension, so the water in the middle section [whuch is capped off for dipping in the water,] is safe to drink.

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamerWhatever.

I try to catch more fish.

See if I can't make a solar still.

It's a cup, with a 2-way wax like material at the bottom side, and a hole in top for the sun.

The wax kills surface tension, so the water in the middle section [whuch is capped off for dipping in the water,] is safe to drink.
You get like 15 SMALL FISH, 10 MEDIUM FISH, and 5 LARGE FISH.
You can use the wax from your BEESWAX CANDLE for that. So to answer your question, yes, you can make one of those. You make one of those.

Karanrimé

I dip it in the water.

I pull it out.

I wait an hour to see how much water I have.

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI dip it in the water.

I pull it out.

I wait an hour to see how much water I have.
You have around 4 ounces of water.

NuclearArmadillo

Ayyo im performing the king henry v speech for school.
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

findanegg

Karanrimé

I put it in for the rest of the day, then try to make a larger bottom half.

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI put it in for the rest of the day, then try to make a larger bottom half.
Done.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI bump the topic as a small wave bumps my boat.
You wake up. You are now in a boat, and everyone else is on the main island. Wherever that is. Obvious exits are NONE.

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

findanegg

Quote from: TBGChildGamerI drink the clean water, and go fishing.
That was a refreshing burst of water! Replenished, you go fishing and catch some exotic fish.

Being out in the ocean certainly has its advantages!

YouFindYourselfEscaping

HI. I go hunting and find a bear. Also a herd, or pack or whatever the plural of rabbits is. also a lot of mice
I AM A BURGER CHHESE HAM PUMPKIN CHERRY PIE POTATO AND YOU CANT JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!