News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Warriors of the Island - Beginnings

Started by Rekekka, Jan 06, 2017, 06:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Breezeheart has his memory wiped. He appears on the world.

Now, actual RP.

Breeze heart looks around (Always a good start.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Poppypaw has her memory wiped as well, but she has vague memories of her time in nonexistence.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

Quote from: Wolfslime123Breezeheart has his memory wiped. He appears on the world.

Now, actual RP.

Breeze heart looks around (Always a good start.)
Both of you appear to be in your respective clans. It seems as if the clans are preparing for the trip.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Wolfslime123

Breezeheart looks around again. (I think an NPC n each clan would be good. Just sayin'.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

LOOK AT THE FIRST POST WOLFSLIME

Anyway, Poppypaw walks up to Snowstar.

"Snowstar, can I go to the gathering?"
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Sorry!

"Will I be going to the gathering bogstar?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

"Alright, then.  ...I heard the gathering is tonight, and I want to go.  ...Can I?"

Dino

Stormclaw calmly waits for the names of the cats who will be going to the gathering.

Starmeadows

Dino

Starmeadows

Dino

Starmeadows

"Yeah.  Just waiting for the leader here to announce who's coming to the gathering.  Just never been."

Rekekka

The clan leaders let out the names of the cats that will be accompany the leader to the gathering. (Of course, the PC get chosen. :P)

All the clans begin to set outnto the center island, where they usually have meetings
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Starmeadows

Brambleriver was a bit nervous, but exited all the same.

Wolfslime123

Breezeheart wanted to meet some friends outside his clan.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Dino

Stormclaw stretches to prepare for the gathering.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Thank you.

Rekekka

Each of the clans, after sometime of traveling arrived to the gathering place.  Ost of the cats are eagerly awaiting news, while others are busy chatting with other cats.
"Go to Brazil."