News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Asmund smiles grimly at him. "And what would you do if I grabbed my sword, right now, and stabbed you through the gut?" Asmund lays his hand on his sword handle.

Rekekka

"No! What did he ever do to you?" Nino says, "Why would you do that?"
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dark

Fenroch shrugged. "Die, I suppose."
"You know, I took you all for bandits when I first saw you. Perhaps I was wrong, or perhaps I was right, and you're little better. Which is it?"
He attempted to free himself from the arrow.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Dino

Asmund glares at him for a second before sighing. He reaches out and plucks the arrow out. "I'm taking a big gamble here. Don't make me regret it."

Rekekka

"Yay!" Nino says. She was really glad no one got hurt. "Umm... where do we go now?"
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

Fenroch bowed jestingly.
"You will not, I assure you."
Wherever they're going, there'd better be loot.

Dino

Rekekka

"Alright... wait. Where did everyone go?" Nino asked.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Dark

Fenroch turned to Nino.
"How many of you... I mean, us, are there?"

Rekekka

"Well, there is my best friend Rebecca. Then there is Raven, the ring leader I guess. Then there is V, a pegasus knight, Lucius and Jacob, both mo- wait. Lucius is the monk, Jacob is a sage now. Anyways, we have Bucky, another thief. Urm... There is also Priscilla and Anduin. And the rest I think is Maria, Shawn, Hadeku, Renauld, Zenith, Eric, and Wolf. Oh wait, then there is Pent and Louise."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"Hey, I thought I was the ringleader!" Asmund protests, half-joking.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino"Hey, I thought I was the ringleader!" Asmund protests, half-joking.
"Well, no one really is the leader..." Nino says.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Quote from: coolman2443
Quote from: jji10dino"Hey, I thought I was the ringleader!" Asmund protests, half-joking.
"Well, no one really is the leader..." Nino says.
"True. Anyway, I wonder if Pent and Louise will join us?"

Dark

"Lot of people," Fenroch noted. "Anyway, about that cult and demon thing..."

Rekekka

"Oh, right. Anyways, I think it all started when this cult kidnapped my friend. Apparently they are looking for a man named Raymond and they thought that Rebecca had that information. We decided to head towards Ilia in an attempt to catch up to them, but on the way, we saw these weird looking things which we call abominations. They can range from decayed bodies to floating eyeballs... anyways, we caught a glimpse of that. When we finally arrived the area, we got some information that the group is bigger than we thought, so we decided to get any more information out of it."
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

"Ah. Sounds serious. So you're looking for Arcadia because it might have information on these...abominations?"

Rekekka

"Yep, basically. We have heard rumors about the abominations being spawned by an ancient demon, but it is still sealed, so I do not see how that could happen."
"Go to Brazil."

Dark

"Okay, sounds interesting," Fenroch said, "And do you have an idea of where Arcadia might be?"

Dino

Asmund examines his fingers, leaning against the wall, as he listens into the conversation.

Treehee

The dark spirit uses his other senses to find his next prey
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Starmeadows

"Alright, then.  Anyone up for some lunch?  I found this restaurant somewhere."
"Dash."

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Dino

Asmund hands the arrow to Wolf. "On a side note, where did I leave Cosmos?"

Wolfslime123

Wolf examines the arrow and stuffs it into his quiver.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/