News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treehee

Mek'ri seemed to have a signet ring on him
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Treehee

It seems to have some sort of crest on it
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Rekekka

"Wow, what a pretty ring..." Nino says, looking at it, "Ahh... what do we do with it? We can't dispose something like this, it's more than likely one of a kind!"
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

NuclearArmadillo

"What's the harm in investigating, I'm sure that it couldn't be that bad."
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Rekekka

"Do you want to take a look?" Nino asked.

---

Meanwhile, Jacob feels a strange warmth around his pouch.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Jacob opens his pouch. What could be inside?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

It's the ring Nino handed him awhile back when they were at the ruins. It is letting off a dull light. It seems to be calling you.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

As soon as he puts the ring on. It disappears. Suddenly, Jacob begins to feel stronger...

---

What do you want to upgrade to? Sage, Valkarie, or Bishop?
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Rekekka

Jacob feels as if he has gained a greater knowledge in the arcane arts. He feels that he can finally be able to grasp more than those light tomes. Maybe, he can even aid the group with staves as well. Whatever the case, Jacob feels more attuned to nature than ever before. Maybe now he can use anima?
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Jacob attempts to use anima.

How about... growing a plant?

Rekekka

While you don't grow a plant, you do cast a fireball.

Eh, that works.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Close enough!

Shoot a HOLY FLAME SPHERE at the enemy at hand!

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Jacob is mildly saddened and angered.

He pulls his cloak tighter and keeps walking, in a huff.

Rekekka

"Alright. Here follow us. We will lead you to our current living space." Pent says.

END OF CHAPTER 11
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Chapter 11 - Draco Town Arcadia

The group arrives to this somehow habitable ruins. The sound of clean water rains upon a central fountain. It is probably most likely powered by magic.

"Well, get adjusted, and you can tell me what is going on." Pent says.
"Go to Brazil."

NuclearArmadillo

"Nice and homely around here, anything special about these ruins?"
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Rekekka

"Well, this used to belong to one of the 8 legendary heroes of the Scouring." Pent says, "Actually, I was his student for awhile before he died. Now I have taken over his research."
"Go to Brazil."

Starmeadows

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

You look around the ruins and see a large bookshelf, chocked full of ancient texts. Another thing that catches your eye is what appears to be a desk full of papers. Probably Pent's research he has been doing.
"Go to Brazil."