News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Overly Attached Female Friend

Started by TheLetterThorn, Jul 04, 2015, 08:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red herring

But she hijacks your computer and now replaces with your OS with a love note
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

P-Code

I hit my computer with a baseball bat.

red herring

She covers your house with a huge dome of diamond. How she got the diamonds is not told here
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

So you dig under the dome and get out.

OAFF - The only game where your girlfriend can turn into Nebby, get in the bag, become human and get out of the bag, then when you run away to Macedonia, she works at a hotel there, then becomes the President there and forms an alliance with Croatia to hunt you down, then hijacks your computer and covers your house in a diamond dome.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

joefarebrother

OAFF built another dome under your house in the ground, and made it out of bedrock
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

red herring

You enter creative mode trough Minecraft approaches and dig your way out
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

Faressain

I hide from her, change into Nebby then and fly away from her...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

However, OAFF has transformed into Lillie.

"GET IN THE BAG, NEBBY!" she screams.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

I refuse to, trying to hide behind ruins...

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Starmeadows

When you realize

THE RUINS ARE THE B A G

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

Faressain

I get caught by Aether President... Ouch...

TheTealWashableMarker

The OAFF rescues you, then captures you herself and locks you into the basement.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

But you're Cosmoem now as you were used by President before the incident... Emotionless, and looking dead...

Shpore

red herring

That doesn't do much, so you try to pretend to be dead and perhaps get a decent funeral
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

joefarebrother

OAFF gives ALL the speeches at the funeral.

(also:
Quote from: algmwc5But she hijacks your computer and now replaces with your OS with a love note
relevant: )

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Faressain

But after that I got buried... It later reveals, it was Blade, and I was in Fares lair instead...

red herring

Quote from: joefarebrother(also:
Quote from: algmwc5But she hijacks your computer and now replaces with your OS with a love note
relevant: )
That's where i got the idea about the love note :P
Quote from: FaressainBut after that I got buried... It later reveals, it was Blade, and I was in Fares lair instead...
The OAFF pretends to mourn at your loss, but a few hours later she dug up your grave
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

joefarebrother

And she drags you into the same grave

Wolfslime123

I suffocate and go to the afterlife.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

Quote from: Wolfslime123I suffocate and go to the afterlife.

YOU CAN'T DIE

OAFF pulls you back.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)