News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Comments and Complaints

Started by 360-International, Oct 04, 2012, 02:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: DownsGameClubIt happened to everyone.  I couldn't get a screenshot.
Has this ever happened before? It may have been just a random glitch.
Nope.  I think it was a glitch somehow.

Faressain

Okay... We can't let more e-mail accidents happen. We should get special page when account when logs in and isn't verified to change E-mail and resend activation mail.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

Quote from: FaressainOkay... We can't let more e-mail accidents happen. We should get special page when account when logs in and isn't verified to change E-mail and resend activation mail.
That sounds like a request for FluxBB.

Can admins manually activate users? If so then people could just report broken e-mail users.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

red herring

Quote from: DownsGameClubIt happened to everyone.  I couldn't get a screenshot.
Browser/OS info?
Because this doesn't happpen to me
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Faressain

(21:43:10) ChatBot: Error: Connection status: 500
(21:43:15) ChatBot: Error: Connection status: 500

Just happened again.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

P-Code

I got a screen that said "500 internal server error" a few moments ago. =S

objecty

Huh...

I searched 'Pi' looking for a duplicate of a recently created topic, and it said that I didn't type in a keyword?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

joefarebrother

Huh, I just tried it and it seems it won't accept searches 2 characters or less...
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

DownsGameClub

Um...  I accidentally posted confidential information on the TBG Chat for some random reason posted.  Can we possibly delete this?

objecty

The list of moderators still isn't updated.

Also, we have, like, 2-3 mods who are somewhat active, and no mods are SUPER active. We probably need another election soon.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

Quote from: BeagelThe list of moderators still isn't updated.

Also, we have, like, 2-3 mods who are somewhat active, and no mods are SUPER active. We probably need another election soon.
I'm pretty active, just been doing a lot of stuff lately.

I agree though, we could probably use another mod.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NasomiXIV

The icon looks like you stole it from Telltale.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Faressain

... I have complaint at you, Super. Whenever you run, you either use Trahylne or Quidu, even if rules ban them. And you use propaganda, too, to make some RPGs dead. Is that a joke, and in addition, not cool?

objecty

Quote from: Faressain... I have complaint at you, Super. Whenever you run, you either use Trahylne or Quidu, even if rules ban them. And you use propaganda, too, to make some RPGs dead. Is that a joke, and in addition, not cool?
Obviously it's not cool but I'm not sure if it's a joke.
Thank you.

NuclearArmadillo

Quote from: SuperDoom's SignatureWhatever you do, do NOT play coolmann2447's Cornwell Quest or Floofy's Pokémon Middle School!
Quote from: TBG GuidelinesAlways be friendly to, and respect, other users. Trolling or insulting is not allowed.
Tyme?
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

objecty

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo
Quote from: SuperDoom's SignatureWhatever you do, do NOT play coolmann2447's Cornwell Quest or Floofy's Pokémon Middle School!
Quote from: TBG GuidelinesAlways be friendly to, and respect, other users. Trolling or insulting is not allowed.
Tyme?
He needs to be stopped, now he's saying 'Quidu keeps the RPGs in balance!' while he's just being annoying.
Thank you.

Dino

I volunteer as tribute!

Wolfslime123

Quote from: jji10dino

I volunteer as tribute!
May the odds be ever in your favor.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

I volunteer as tribute!

Unless they put in 'ya have to be at least 13 bruh' again. I hope they don't.
Thank you.

Dino

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: TymewalkI'm pretty active, just been doing a lot of stuff lately.

I volunteer as tribute!

I turn 13 in a few days anyway lol.

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: jji10dinoI volunteer as tribute!

Hahah...
But I think the 13 year old policy has been on the internet for at least a decade at this point.  It's meant to protect young children, after all...

NasomiXIV

Tyme?
It's not my fault that they refuse balance!
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DownsGameClub

ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA.

Do you guys really want me to issue Flame Watch #2 for this area?  I will if I have too and WILL get the moderator's attention.  Disrespecting, shaming, and naming users is NOT allowed on my watch.

Does everyone understand?

coolmann2447

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Tyme?
It's not my fault that they refuse balance!
By balance you mean powerplaying and making it not fun for others? I am pretty sure that the RP has rules to make it fun for everyone, assuming they enjoy the content.

objecty

Quote from: DownsGameClub
Quote from: BeagelUnless they put in 'ya have to be at least 13 bruh' again. I hope they don't.
Hahah...
But I think the 13 year old policy has been on the internet for at least a decade at this point.  It's meant to protect young children, after all...

but I wanna be a moderator D:
Thank you.