News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

With everyone that is active asleep, we can finally move on with our story.

END OF CHAPTER 9
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

Chapter 10 - Nabata Desert

The group begins to travel southwest to Nabata, in hopes of finding a sage by the name of Pent. From what Canas told the group, they were penmates, sharing eachother's findings. Maybe he holds the answers as to what is going on with the monsters? Maybe he might even know about this mysterious cult.

The group arrived into Nabata, a harsh, ruthless desert. Surely no one would reside in here...
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Jacob pulls his cloak around him tighter.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

"Whats the matter Brother Jacob?" Lucius asked.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

"Oh, nothing. Just don't want to get any sand in my eyes, now do I?"

Wolfslime123

Wait, wait, wait, Wolf doesn't know about the quest, so why would he follow them? Should we add a part where he finds out? On top of that. He never met Lucius. Who's a monk right?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Quote from: Wolfslime123Wait, wait, wait, Wolf doesn't know about the quest, so why would he follow them? Should we add a part where he finds out? On top of that. He never met Lucius. Who's a monk right?
Oh, yeah. I guess we can do that. I thought your character just joined. Sorry about that.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

Quote from: coolman2443
Quote from: Wolfslime123Wait, wait, wait, Wolf doesn't know about the quest, so why would he follow them? Should we add a part where he finds out? On top of that. He never met Lucius. Who's a monk right?
Oh, yeah. I guess we can do that. I thought your character just joined. Sorry about that.
Well... who's gonna tell him? Raven? Not unless someone tells her to. Asmund is the only one who was there when he talked to her about not telling him. Soo... do we wait for jji?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

Rekekka

Quote from: Wolfslime123
Quote from: coolman2443
Well... who's gonna tell him? Raven? Not unless someone tells her to. Asmund is the only one who was there when he talked to her about not telling him. Soo... do we wait for jji?
Quote from: Smiley100P"WHOOOOOOOOO"
There is your answer. Maybe V can tell you everything.
"Go to Brazil."

NuclearArmadillo

Where's Anduin right now? Euugh heal whoever looks injured.
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloWhere's Anduin right now? Euugh heal whoever looks injured.
WB Nuke.

You are still wih the group, I assume. You appear to be in a desert after some daydreaming. No one seemed to be injured.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

(If Smiley doesn't post, just tell me, k?)

Asmund sighs as he remembers how much he hates sand. After all, it's coarse and rough and irritating. And it gets everywhere.

Starmeadows

V has health potions.  Everyone'll be fine.

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino(If Smiley doesn't post, just tell me, k?)

Asmund sighs as he remembers how much he hates sand. After all, it's coarse and rough and irritating. And it gets everywhere.

You notice Wolf is still with the group. Mind telling him about the mission?

Quote from: Smiley100PV has health potions.  Everyone'll be fine.

Yeah. Lots. Don't forget that Maxamillian, the merchant, can carry some of the potions for you too.

"Ugh... I thing I got some sand in my boots..." Rebecca complained.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund goes towards Wolf. "Hey. I imagine you're wondering where the heck we're going?"

NuclearArmadillo

"Let's just get this over with, what are we here for again?"
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Rekekka

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo"Let's just get this over with, what are we here for again?"
"We are looking for a man named Pent." Lucius told Anduin.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

"No, why are you asking? Raven told me but... I sure would like to come!"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Treehee

Mek'ri travels north untill he reaches a settlement
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Rekekka

Quote from: TreeheeMek'ri travels north untill he reaches a settlement
Nope, no settlements. For awhile there, you thought you did see one, but it happened to be a trick to your eyes.

Quote from: Wolfslime123"No, why are you asking? Raven told me but... I sure would like to come!"
Nino notices Wolf. "Oh hey! How are you doing?"
"Go to Brazil."

Treehee

greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/