News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

"M'kay! Lets hope nothing happens tomorrow!"

The group then heads off to the inn.

Later that Night...

Lucius begins to shake Raven. "You still up?" He asked.

"Yeah... why?"

"Well, I have some startling news. I think the cult is after you."

"How so?"

"They know your actual name, Raymond." Lucius begins to have a stern look on his face. "Remember when you said that the cult might be related to your family's collapse? I am stsrting to think that it might be true."

"You got a point, how else would they know my name..."

"Well, what do we do?" Lucius asked.

"Well, now that we might have a lead, I say we try to find answers." Raven says, "In the meantime, we should get some rest, we have a long day ahead of us."

End of Chapter 8
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

Asmund wakes up, sunshine glaring down on him through the low window. Blocking the sun with his hand, Asmund yawns before climbing out of bed.

Rekekka

Chapter 9 - Preparations

After the group slept at the inn, the group begins to travel to Pherae. After some time of traveling, the group finally arrives.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"So this is Pherae... bit disappointing really. I was expecting something cooler."

Rekekka

"Alright, well, I am going to see Eliwood, you guys might want to stock up." Rebecca says.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

(Sorry, I'm not gonna be on much for a while so don't interact much with my character.)

"What was that all about! Why would those guys wanna attack us like that!" Wolf says while checking the wounds of the townsfolk. "Oooh... I'm no doctor but that looks nasty." He says looking at a leg wound. He also looks where he got stabbed by the Pegasus Knight, he hadn't been shooting because he was still clutching the wound.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

(Alright.)

"No clue honestly." Priscilla said, "Well, at least we are out of that situation."

"Well, why din't we go looking for supplies." Raven says.
"Go to Brazil."

Wolfslime123

"Sure, sure! but just get me medical supplies," Wolfe, being an archer had almost no defense whatsoever when he got attacked.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Treehee

greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Rekekka

Wolf

"Alright," Raven said, he went off to get medicine, while Rebecca headed towards the castle.

Mek'ri

You head north and you find... A CAT!
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

While wandering aimlessly, you find Mekri staring at a cat.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund quickly goes up to the cat and strokes it.

Rekekka

You pet the cat. It's soft, black pelt feels nice on your skin.

It seems as if no one owns it too...
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Kidnap Bring the cat with me and continue wandering aimlessly.

Rekekka

NEW FRIEND ACQUIRED!
Give it a nickname!
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

Huzzah! Cosmos is now following you around. It is quite adorable really. Might want to hide it before N-

"OH MAH GOD! IT IS ADORABLE!!!!!"

Ah crap. Nino approaches the cat,
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund quickly picks up the cat before Nino can.

Rekekka

"Aww, can I at least pet it?" Nino asked. "Actually, umm... about that training thing."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Reluctantly, Asmund lets Nino pat the cat before putting the cat back down on the ground. "Do you wanna start now?" Asmund picks up one of the wooden swords he had, uh, "found" that morning and throws one of them to Nino.

Rekekka

"Oh uhh, sure! It's not like we have anything better to do." Nino replied.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

"Umm, well, I know how to slice... and uhh... jab?" Nino clearly had never used a sword, and was getting adjusted to this new found technique of hers.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"The correct terms are 'slashing' and 'thrusting'. Altogether, slashing is a lot quicker, but thrusting has a better success rate since it's harder to defend against."