News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

COUGHDROP_COTTONCANDY (FILE 4: Beagel)

Started by Trepak, Sep 18, 2016, 01:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trepak

Quote from: BeagelOk now GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You turn on the thrusters again. Your ship lurches forwards a few miles before they're clogged again. Huh.

Also, the shadow seems much larger, and appears to be growling. For some reason, this doesn't seem good.

==>
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Trepak

Quote from: Trepak==>

The growling increases in volume, like a broken foghorn in the void. You are certain that it isn't a fog horn.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Trepak

Quote from: Beagelrepeat until away

You clean out the engine and start it up again. It starts to smoke. Smoke in space is never good.

==>

objecty

drink the strong tea and the warp tea
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

Thank you.

Trepak

Quote from: Beageldrink the strong tea and the warp tea

You're not supposed to drink the tea! It's space fuel. That being said, you pour the two glasses of tea into the fuel tank and immediately feel space stretch itself around you until the swarm of insects in behind you. Looking out the back window, you see a large shadowy shape hovering over the swarm, but can't tell what it is from here.

==>