News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Rekekka

Nino looks at V, then back at the group.

"Anyways, this should take us near the town! How convenient!"

Nino hops onto the circle and gets warped out.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Dino

Rekekka

Your sass can be heard. It was the sassiest sass in the sass nation.

There is a warp circle if you just want to leave. The thing is dead already.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

Lucius signals to the group, and they leave the cave.

Meanwhile, somewhere far away in what appears to be a castle, a lone man and a hooded figure can be seen.

Sooner or later, more people appear.

"Hunter, Ruby, Gus, Piere, Kiera, Jacques... is that everyone?"

"Yeah, what is it?" Hunter says, fiddling around with his knives.

"Well, we have some bad news recieved from Dillan before he died. Apparently the group is tougher than we thought, and are attempting to locate our positions.."

"If they were able to defeat Dillan that easily, shouldn't it be obvious?" Ruby questioned.

"Well, not everyone got the memo, so I thought it would be easier to reiterate it. Anyways, in order to awaken him before they figure out our plans, we need to double our efforts. This means that we will have to work at a faster pace."

The man looks towards the Berserker and the Swordmaster. "Gus, Ruby, I want you to go to Nabata desert and search for Arcadia."

"The village of dragons?" Ruby asked, "Why would we want to go there?"

"If Vmirdof is correct, we should find an artifact that might help us perform our rituals faster than normal. I feel as if I send you two, you should be able to make easy work of it's defenders, am I wrong?"

"Assuming we wont be alone, I think we will be fine." Ruby says.

"We won't fail you master." Gus says, "We will find this artifact."

His attention is then drawn towards the Valkarie, the Druid, and the Bishop. "I want you three to go to the Western Isles. Apparently there lies some ancient texts about how to awaken him faster, so it would be in our favor to aquire these texts."

"It shall be done." Kiera states, "Before we head off, what are your plans master?"

"Vmirdof, Hunter, and I will continue to ask him for help. If we can spawn more of these creatures, they should suffice as back up if any more troops happen to die."

The man adjusts himself for a bit, then yells, "Judgement day will be at hand! We will purge man of its sins!"

END OF CHAPTER 7x
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Chapter 8 - An Assault at Night.

The group manages to reach to the town. The dark colors of the sundown beam down on the group.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

"Well, as soon as we restock and assuming Canas was correct, we can either head towards Nabata and find Pent, or we can go to the Western Isles." Raven says.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Tymewalk

Jacob approaches one of the merchants.

"Good day sir. What sales do you have today?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino"Okay..."
"I am wondering which we should do first. Both are going to be beneficial for sure..." Lucius says.

Quote from: TymewalkJacob approaches one of the merchants.

"Good day sir. What sales do you have today?"

He begins to show you sime vulneraries, antidotes, but one thing catches your eye. It appears to be a new light tome, stronger than your current one.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund decides to let the others make that decision and goes to a random merchant.

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Asmund asks "What wares do you have, sir?"

Tymewalk

"May I see that light tome? And how much does it cost?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Asmund

He shows you his wares. Most of it is Iron weaponry, but you do see a steel sword. Heavier than your current one, but stronger.

Jacob

"Oh, this is a shine tome, and it will be 800 gp"

Also, since I forgot about money, the group collectively together has 15000 right now.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

Quote from: coolman2443Also, since I forgot about money, the group collectively together has 15000 right now.

Just assume that you have it on hand.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

Asmund:

"No, it is 650 for a reason! This the staple price for these swords!"
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."