News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwells Chronicles of Pokemon and Interwined Fusions. (crossover RP)

Started by Rekekka, Nov 24, 2016, 07:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

"I don't think he coul-"Draa... Dratini?(What happened?)""QUIT CUTTING MY TALK AT HALF!"Clearly I was shocked, but I couldn't stop myself from saying that.

"(Uhh... Who are they?)" Agnes asked Steve.

"Ugh. It was better when nobody interrupted me..." Ferreton said.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Faressain

"I have no clue what are they saying. DO I LOOK LIKE TRANSLATOR!? V? Are you here? What did they say?"

Starmeadows

"They're wondering why your temper is going off."

Rekekka

"Maybe we can rely on RD." Raven suggested

"It was already done..." Rebecca said.

Suddenly, the white blank room begins to terramorph into a lush green forest.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Starmeadows

"What's happening, anyways?  Why is it suddenly a forest?"

Faressain

"All right then, whoever you are. I was triggered because SOMEBODY JUST STOPPED ME IN MIDDLE OF THE TALK!"

"(H-he looks s-scary... Is he scar-y, Steve?)" Agnes was still a bit of freak...

Starmeadows

Rekekka

"W-where are we?" Ashley mutters to herself.

Agnes was getting strange vibes of seeing this before, like this is the forest of where they were before all of this happened.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"(But he... he seemed a bit too scary. Wait! This is where Delta died!)"

"I just must go on a while alone..."

Starmeadows

Faressain

"(It was Littlen... Ah, the nostalgia...)"

After Agnes said that, Ferreton returned... "Bad news - there's bandits here. Good - no hostile creatures."

Rekekka

"Bandits?" Ashley says.

Suddenly, Rebecca collapses.

"What the?" Ashley says turning around.

"No time to address the wounds! We need to defend her!" Raven says, readying himself for the bandits to attack."
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"(Ah... who are they?)" Agnes looked forward to see them. "(This should be easy.)" Agnes conjured grassy sword to kill bandit.

Rekekka

"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

???: 9
Target:8 (Agnes)
Agnes: 4

Agnes got heavily wounded by bandit gimmicks... Guess they hunted for animals before...

Quote from: Faressain"(Ah... who are they?)" Agnes looked forward to see them. "(This should be easy.)" Agnes conjured grassy sword to kill bandit.

Agnes: 7
Bandit: 5

But she countered it and killed one of bandits...

Quote from: coolman2443Raven charges at one of the bandits with his iron sword.

Raven: 7
Bandit: 3

Another slain bandit.

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

the2000

Name/Age/Gender : Apple, 8(?), ???
Looks: A brown cat with three ears and one leg and a powerful gadget one their that can teleport... And fix any broken video game.
Personality: Annoying (re-using the joke)
Pokemon: (If any) What is Pokeymanz?!
Inventory: My "invent"ory consists of video games, ranging with quality.
Abilities: Annoying
Other: Annoying
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

the2000

What's this weird corpse thing?
Scitech (That's the robot) : "Which weird corpse thing. You and the thing in the middle of the room smell the same."
Apple (thoughts) : The one in the middle. (I'm not dealing with your crap!)
Scitech : "I heard that. But anyways, let's take a look." (Scanning. 100% complete.) "I don't know what it is. (Go analyze it yourself you lazy cat)
Apple : I heard that! (I'm inspecting the corpse, can't you see?) Huh, it looks a lot like me! I'll name you... "The Peaple guy."
Scitech : I could make a better name. Stop naming corpses and use one of those portals.
(I'm in a different portal-filled room, if you haven't noticed)
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Faressain

"And another bandit settlement to take care of..." Ferreton shot yet another bandit, seemingly trying to defend me from any harm.

Rekekka

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJaili attack the current threat at hand

Ruorst: 5
Bandit: 9

He dodges said attack and runs towards Ruorst with an iron sword.

Ruorst: 8

He dodges as well.
Quote from: Faressain"And another bandit settlement to take care of..." Ferreton shot yet another bandit, seemingly trying to defend me from any harm.

Ferreton: 4

The shot barely hits. The bandit counter attacks.

Ferreton: 5
Bandit: 8

It connects, minorly injuring Ferreton.

Suddenly, something calls back the bandits... odd...

"What was that all about?" Ashley says.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"I don't know! But wait... Is Rebecca feeling well?" Ferreton said. "I'll try to patch the creature and myself by occassion." He proceeded to patch Agnes and his own wound.

"(I don't know)" I replied, not realizing I'm not human but creature like that Serpervior.

"(Uhm... T...thanks?)" Agnes said after Ferreton patched her wounds first. But Ferreton still couldn't understand Agnes. And it seemed like he will be never able to understand her.

Rekekka

When Raven checked on Rebecca, she was gone! The thing in her place, however was a tiny little deer.

"Uhh... we might have a problem."
"Go to Brazil."