News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Chapter 7 - Trials and Tribulations

A thick hazy fog begins to form as the group heads further into the ruins. After aimlessly walking for a long while, the group manages to find a rundown castle.

"Ah, such a dreary place..." Canas says, "A prosperous civilisation was probably founded here ages ago..."

"Alright, the base should be here, walk cautiously..." Maria warns the group.

"Ah before we head in..." Canas begins, "I have a gift for you Nino."

"Oh! What is it?"

"It's a ring. I thought you might like it."

"Ah! It's pretty! Thank you Uncle Canas!"
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Treehee

Mek'ri hurls a bigger and faster spell at Asmund "Try to catch this!"
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Dino

I pull the pin and throw it back at him.

I dodge it. lol

Rekekka

"What did I just say!" Maria quietly yells at Asmund and Mek'ri, "...anyways, we should tread quietly. Who knows, we might even be able to find Shawn."
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

(Quietly yells is a bit of a contradictory phrase...)

"...I wish you'd stop being so mysterious... who's Shawn?"

Faressain

"Ah well... You don't seem to recognize me. Is Sain alive?" The mage asked.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Rekekka

Quote from: Faressain"Ah well... You don't seem to recognize me. Is Sain alive?" The mage asked.
Nino looks at the mage for a moment. "How do you know about him?"

Quote from: jji10dino(Quietly yells is a bit of a contradictory phrase...)

"...I wish you'd stop being so mysterious... who's Shawn?"
"Shawn is an old friend of mine. He should also be in this group. If I can talk to him, we might have another person in your group."
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"I was cleansing his house when he was young." The mage said.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Rekekka

Quote from: Faressain"I was cleansing his house when he was young." The mage said.
"Oh... well.... he passed away awhile ago..." Lucius tells the mage.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"They just killed young and innocent warrior." Mage said, with a bit of anger. "But who?"

Rekekka

"Well, we already killed him, but it was a nasty fighter by the name of Giott." Lucius says, "From the looks of it, I think he had a Brave Axe, but I can't be too sure."
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Who else died by that wretched axeman?" The mage was angry, that a bandit killed swordsman.

Rekekka

Quote from: Faressain"Who else died by that wretched axeman?" The mage was angry, that a bandit killed swordsman.
"We also losta man by the name of Feretton..." Lucius adds, "We surely wont forget about both of them though."
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

Rekekka

"Well, he was a nomad, I assume fron Sacae." Lucius says, "Although his tribe seemed different from most of the tribes, he was a good person."

"Geez Lucius, telling our story to a complete stranger." Raven says, "Why dont you just tell about your personal life."
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Well... If you think it would resolve my anonymousness..." Mage then places hand on one of trees. "I'm Hadeku. I was student of Phythus, the Archmage of Anima." He reveals bits of himself.

Starmeadows

"Right, then!  What are we doing again?"

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100P"Right, then!  What are we doing again?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

"Were going to infiltrate their base so we can rescue... Rebecca, was it?" Maria asks.

"Yeah!" Nino says, "Wait, do you know her?"

Maria stares at her for a moment. "Yeah, I know her."
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

Treehee

Mek'ri seems annoyed. He starts going even more mental and throwing spells with all of his ability.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino"Sain!" I try to mentally call him.
You dont get Sain, but someone does answer.

"Yo, waddup?" Arthur says.
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"So how come only you exist in the, er, death realm."

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dino"So how come only you exist in the, er, death realm."
"Hunh? What do you mean?"
"Go to Brazil."

Dino

"Where are all the other dead guys that were in the group?"