News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Dragon Keepers MFG - Beagel's File

Started by TurquoiseTabby, May 01, 2016, 11:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

I feed all the meat to my flower dragon (Flowey) and all the grain to the fire dragon (Ghast) (dubbed after video game stuffz)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TurquoiseTabby

I'm so sorry... I haven't been on.. I'm back.
You feed the meat to your Flowey and the grain to Ghast. What would you like to do now?
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

objecty

I collect all the food from Rose. Again lol
Thank you.

TurquoiseTabby

You collect the food from Rose. I roll a 4d5 and get.. 4, 2, 3, 4. You get two bunches of grain food, but no meat. What would you like to do now?
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

TurquoiseTabby

Yay! +10XP for the time that you have spent on Dragon Keepers
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

objecty

Thank you.

TurquoiseTabby

Yay! You got an egg! I rolled a 1d10 and got 6. You get an air dragon.
+10 XP!
Next, I roll a 2d5 and you get a 3 and a 2. You get the meat but not the plant food.
What would you like to do next?
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

TurquoiseTabby

You don't have any more dragon slots! Would you like to buy a new one for only two bundles of food?
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

objecty

Yes. Then feed the one remaining food to Ghast.
Thank you.