News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Dragon Keepers MFG - Faressain's File

Started by TurquoiseTabby, May 03, 2016, 01:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurquoiseTabby

This is a file for The Dragon Keepers MFG. Click here to access the home page
Your Worlds -
Anise
+++++**+
+*++*+++
++++*+++
+7++/+++
+++++++
Basil
++++++++
+0+++++
/+++*+++
+++++++
++++**++
Simi
++++++++
+*++++++
0++*+*/+
++++++++
++++++++
Daisy
++++*+++
+*!!!!!!+*+
++++++++
0+++++++
+++++0++
The Key -
+ - Regular grass space
* - Trees
!! - Your Camp
0 - A possible dragon egg
/ - Veggie/grain food
7 - Meat food
------------------------------------
Your Rank -
Young Dragon Trainer
Your Coins -
None yet
Your XP -
Your Backpack -
One piece of meat
------------------------------
Your Camp -
Daisy
-----------------------------
Your Dragonairium -
Incubator 1 - Charcoal Dragon Egg - 2 days until it becomes a juvenile
Dragon Slot 1 -  Male Basic Fire Dragon - Breedable adult!
Dragon Slot 2 - Female Common Wood Dragon  Breedable Adult!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

TurquoiseTabby

First order of business -
Choose a spot to camp! Please note, you are sharing Anise with Beagel, so camp and choose wisely.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TurquoiseTabby

Ok. You're at camp...
+10 XP for that, too! YAY!
Now what would you like to do?
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

NuclearArmadillo

hey! would you like to trade some land? i would gladly take simi in exchange for something else!
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

TurquoiseTabby

You check the egg. I roll a 1d2 and get...
2! You get the egg!
You have a new egg in your incubator!  YAY
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

TurquoiseTabby

Your DRAGON HAS HATCHED!!!!
YAY!
+20 XP for that!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

Faressain

TurquoiseTabby

You go and look at the food. I roll 2d5 and get... (14:28:45) ChatBot: TurquoiseTabby rolls 2d5 and gets 5,2.
The veggie is yours, but the meat isn't. You get the veggie food.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

Faressain

TurquoiseTabby

You go again for the food. I roll a 2d5 (I suppose?)
And get...  5, 1!
BOTH OF THE PIECES OF FOOD ARE YOURS!
What would you like to do now?
here are a couple of choices -
a) Feed the food to your dragons
b) Go looking for more eggs
c) Duel someone
d) sleep
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

Faressain

TurquoiseTabby

You feed the food to your dragon. What would you like to do now?
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

TurquoiseTabby

+10 XP for getting your first breedable adult! Yay!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

Faressain

TurquoiseTabby

You go to simi. I roll 5d5 and get... 5,1,2,4,3. You get all (4) of the pieces of meat, and none of the grain. What would you like to do now? Maybe go searching for eggs?
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

Faressain

TurquoiseTabby

You feed the meat to the wood dragon. (would you like to name her?)
Yay! +10XP for feeding your dragon, as well as staying on Dragon Keepers!
What would you like to do now?
You could go and explore for food,
challenge a fellow to a duel
or breed your adult dragon with a friend's
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

Faressain

Hmmph... Breed Wood Dragon with Nuke's Fire Dragon.

Then look for food on Anise.

TurquoiseTabby

You breed your wood dragon with NuclearArmadillo's fire dragon.
I roll a 1d10 and get... A 7 (rare dragon). You discover a new type of dragon (+10XP) called a charcoal dragon.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

Faressain

TurquoiseTabby

I roll 1d5 and get... a 5!
The meat is yours.
What now?
You could buy another dragon slot, for only 2 food, or you could look for more possible eggs...
Or something else!
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------

Faressain

Look for food on Anise. If found, buy slot.