News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Baxter's Takers Camp-(2 groups of 7)

Started by TheWatcherOne, Nov 13, 2016, 01:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcherOne

You guys let me know if this is possible. If it is I'm starting another MFG right away with an old idea of mine which could be awesome brought into this format. Hpe you guys will be interested! 2 groups of 7 would be needed. Or 2 groups of 6....or 5....as long as the groups are equal on both sides.
A given number of Givers will advance in a descriptive weird and creepy atmosphere where death and eternal peace of mind are more than a desire. Against a given number of Takers roaming to fulfill their Giver's death-wish the best they can. Or will they?

Remember back then when you were feeling like life wasn't worth it anymore? But didn't have the guts to do it?
A lot of people went through that emotional pattern and got out of it with time, with family and friend's support, with love, with Gods or any kind of belief...but there was still NOTHING to support people who wouldn't get out of it. Only hospitals, mental institutions and a TON of medication. Spending time, hard labor and money for someone who doesn't even want to be there is a silly way to get rid of him/her.

And then came our great founder, Leonard Baxter. That's when things started to change for the death-wishing desperate people. A place where you just have to go. And sign a couple of papers. All you have to bring is a week of clothing and your legal testament. You are allowed to bring extra articles that can add something to your experience. For an extra fee, you can even choose how it will be done. By who. At what time exactly. You can choose the music, ambiance, lighting, supporting actors or private with your Taker.
Your Taker can be chosen from a list of THOUSANDS of different Takers, coming from everywhere in the world. You can even choose the Travel Bundle and choose a specific destination for your service to be offered.

NEW FEATURE: This year our great founder, Mr Baxter, added some extra features to our service list:
-We can now serve you even if you are under 18!
With a couple of signatures from a parent or legal tutor, we can finally serve Givers under 18 years old of age! Isn't it fantastic?

-Survival Camp Bundle:
The survival camp bundle was made by Mr Baxter for the bravest of the braves out there. You think you're hard? You think you're made of steel? Feel invincible and dangerous? Well, my friend, the One-Week Survival Bundle was made especially for people like you!
Sign a couple of papers and it's done! You will we tested to your maximum. Your one-week stay COULD AND WILL SURELY be lethal.
Nobody ever got out of the Survival Area yet. 187 participants so far.

Submit your subscription down below with a short descriptive of the following:
-Your Name
-Your Age
-Single,Engaged,Married?
-Financial Situation,Background and such
-Any kids?
-Are you subscribing for as a Taker or as a Giver?
-Why you chose to end it all.Try to describe the situation or problems the more you can.
-Special Inquiries about your Taker should also be added here
-Special Inquiries about ambiance/scenery should be mentionned too.
-I need to know what you bring passed the camp doors
-Write your biggest fear here
-The thing you love the most
-The thing you hate the most
-A quality you think you have
-A flaw you know you have
-Any special skill or anything to add?

Hope to see you soon!
Sincerely,

Todd Baxter

TheWatcherOne

I give the opportunity to the first subscriber IN BOTH GROUPS to help me create some parts of the game, if they want to. If they reject my offer, the opportunity will go to the next player subscribing in the same group as the one who rejected it.
YOU DECIDE what you want to add to the storyline, names, locations, death possibilities, hide info, create puzzles and storyline-related events etc etc

-The Watcher One.

TheWatcherOne