News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekekka

Quote from: TymewalkOh gosh...

Defeat attacking enemy with SMACKDOWN OF SEPULCHRITUDE.

Then tend to Raven.

(Btw, monks cant heal. They attack with light magic.)

Jacob: 5
Abomination: 10

It dodges and lets off a counter attack.

Jacob: 4
Abomination: 2

Jacob dodges the attack. Nino, seeing her friend in danger, atacks the abomination with a fire spell.

Nino: 3
Abomination: 6

It dodges. The other one goes after Nino.

Nino: 6
Abomination: 1

However, it misses its attack and gives Nino a chance to throw a fireball directly at its head, killing it.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Dino

Man I am such a boss, I attack three things in this RPG (IIRC) and one-hitted them all.

Attack another one.

Treehee

"Am I well? Am I well? Does it look like you can get water from me? No!" Mek'ris manic laugh returns "I see you found my dolls! Ooh Mek'ri likes playing with dolls" Mek'ri starts making overdramatic movewments again, and starts singing, though his singing voice isn't very good. Actually, it's very bad "Dolls are the best actors, show no truth nor lies, they tell a story with their mouths shut, and come in every size! They are perfect actors, their face always in control, the best actor is a doll!..."
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Rekekka

Quote from: jji10dinoMan I am such a boss, I attack three things in this RPG (IIRC) and one-hitted them all.

Attack another one.
Quote from: FaressainOh. Shoot last abomination.
Because of Ferreton being a ranger, he gets the first attack.

Ferreton: 2
Abomination: 8

The attack however misses.
Asmund swings his sword towards the abomination.

Asmund: 6
Abomination: 5

It takes a slight amount of damage from the sword.
Asmund, being closer, gets attacked by the abomination.

Asmund: 9
Abomination: 1

Asmund, however, was too swift. He easily dodges the attack and with one fell swoop, he slays the last abomination.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Gah... But not even revenge can return Arthur..." Ferreton said. "Sadly."
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

"Well, that was awesome,"  said either V or Dash.  You're not sure which.

"Wait, where the - is Arthur?"

Rekekka

"W-what were those?!" Nino asks, looking at the already mangled corpses on the floor. "They looked like they were dead! How can you move if you died?"

"Well, whatever those were, their gone now." Lucius affirmed. His attention is then drawn towards the shaman. "Do you happen to know anything about these.... creatures?"
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Quote from: Smiley100P"Well, that was awesome,"  said either V or Dash.  You're not sure which.

Raven looks at V, then he turns his head away.
"Go to Brazil."

Starmeadows

Quote from: coolman2443
Quote from: Smiley100P"Well, that was awesome,"  said either V or Dash.  You're not sure which.

Raven looks at V, then he turns his head away.
"Oh.  Ah, well.  He'll be missed, certainly."

Treehee

"Creatures? Creatures? Where?" Mek'ri looks around, then looks at "YOU are a creature!"
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Rekekka

Lucius looks at Mek'ri some more, then realizes that he needs help. "Uhh, Raven, mind if we bring him along?"

"What, are you mad?!" Raven says, "Did you not hear what se said before? He's a mad man!"

"Mad or not, he's comming with us! He needs help!"
"Go to Brazil."

Treehee

"Help? Who needs help? YOU need a game! a game of footskull!
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Rekekka

"Actually, we have to go somewhere." Lucius tells Mek'ri' "Have you any chance seen some heavily armed... people moving towards the north?"
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Jacob stared at the abominations. He shook his head.

"Such terrible things..."

He then turned towards the group.

"We need to find where they came from, immediately."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Bump.

Lucius, not getting an answer from the shaman, looks over to the group. "Well, I think were still going to be on a wild goose chase."

"People getting attacked, whatever these things are. What's going on n the world right now?" Priscilla asks.
"Go to Brazil."

Treehee

"Things, things, what things? Do the things play? Mek'ri likes to play!"
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Rekekka

Quote from: Treehee"Things, things, what things? Do the things play? Mek'ri likes to play!"
"Oh, erm... yes." Lucius says, finding a way to get him to tell the group about the kidnappers. "They were men on horseback, and they had someone with them. Have you seen them?"
"Go to Brazil."

Treehee

Mek'ri jumps in exitement "Yes! They want to play? Mek'ri likes to play! They went east! or was it west? East, west..." The smile disappears from his face, he seems to be thinking.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Rekekka

"It's ok if you don't know. If you want to come along with us." Lucius says.

Raven gives Mek'ri a suspicious gaze before looking back at the group. "Alright, shall we continue?" He says.

END OF CHAPTER 3.
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Chapter 4 - Village of the North

The geoup decided to make way through an abandoned village, where the group encountered bandits. The group began to fend off the bandits, when suddenly the group was ambushed by strange creatures with an eerie bloodlust. Eventually, they were successful fending them off, but they lost Arthur in the midst of combat. After properly putting him to rest, the group continues north towards Ilia. The air becoming more figid the further they get.
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

(Hey going to postpone things until election day is done. Feel free to talk to other players in the meantime.)

Scratch that, imma continue.

"Brr... It's freezing!" Nino complained.
"Go to Brazil."

Treehee

"East... west.. home is best!" Mek'ri looks excited "The horsemen came to play! Mek'ri likes to play!"

He starts walking - or is it hopping - something in between towards the northeast
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Tymewalk

Jacob looked out at the cold scene. It looked bleak, but he knew they must continue.
Quote from: Treehee"East... west.. home is best!" Mek'ri looks excited "The horsemen came to play! Mek'ri likes to play!"

He starts walking - or is it hopping - something in between towards the northeast
"Mek'ri, where are you going?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Upon looking towards the northwest, the group sees a village in the distance. It looks like there are people still in it, unlike the last one.
"Go to Brazil."