News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG/RPG Resources

Started by kayybee, Sep 21, 2012, 03:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joefarebrother

I added the shop.

I may add games that use the currencies to the list at some point in the future too.
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

TurquoiseTabby

Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

joefarebrother

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

edward789121

mod share | intforums << please visit them, my mom doesn't want me to be too social on scratch.
my scratch account
my github account
EdCoin
my mom doesn't want me to be too social on scratch, so please join //forums.thegt.org, and tell GeonoTRON2000 I referred you, and we will both gain 50 fish there.

Xenon

can you add Åoins, smiley money to currency section?
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

NasomiXIV

I don't remember where Bakein is, but it's a currency that I made last year or two years ago.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CoolTBGGaming

Bump

EDIT: I just realised I can't bump a sticky. Never mind.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

Dino

Quote from: CoolTBGGamingBump

EDIT: I just realised I can't bump a sticky. Never mind.
This made me lol.

redgreenandblue

Questions and Suggestions are closed?

DownsGameClub

Quote from: redgreenandblueQuestions and Suggestions are closed?
it was, then I did not know about it.

Shpore

Quote from: DownsGameClub
don't try to cover this up

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: DownsGameClub
don't try to cover this up
I'm being legit - I did not know that it was closed at all.

joefarebrother

I wasn't online when it was closed either. Maybe it was Rekekka. It doesn't matter though since it didn't cause any problems and was most likely just a mistake.

Also, this is off topic, so please continue any future discussion about this issue on Q&S itself.

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: joefarebrotherI wasn't online when it was closed either. Maybe it was Rekekka. It doesn't matter though since it didn't cause any problems and was most likely just a mistake.

Also, this is off topic, so please continue any future discussion about this issue on Q&S itself.
Please. No more off-topicness.

i hate this account ngl

DownsGameClub

I'm now including TBG Functions to the list - if you have any TBG Function you would like to add at some point, please post here!

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

does this even get upda-oh.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CoolTBGGaming

nobody posts here any more lol

i hate this account ngl

DownsGameClub

Quote from: CoolTBGGamingnobody posts here any more lol
it does get updated from time to time.

Tymewalk

Quote from: CoolTBGGamingnobody posts here any more lol
There's really no reason to, it's pretty much a static list at this point
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words