News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cornwell Quest - Chapter 24 - (Reminiscence)

Started by Rekekka, Oct 27, 2016, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

"(Oh, come on!)" Feranne said to Rainbow. "(Why already flirting with everybod...)"

"Wait... talking 'corns?" Ferrous said, confused. He couldn't understand Feranne anyways.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

"She only flirts with horses.  and will continue to flirt with both mares and stallions."

Rekekka

Arthur laughs at the group. "Well, why don't we begin to head off?" We won't get our mission done if we stand around now will we?"

---End of Chapter 2---
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Rekekka

Chapter 3: Abominations from the shadows.

The group, after saving Raven and Lucius, heads towards a town to stock up on supplies. Their packing is soon interrupted by a young mage named Nino, who is in desperate need of help. Her friend was kidnapped by a group of knights for some unknown reason. The group, after some arguments, decded to head off. Their journey was soon interrupted by a group of brigands attacking Priscilla, a traveling troubadour looking for someone. The group defeated the brigands and saved Priscilla, who is now accompanying the group. The group then presses foward through an abandoned and run-down town...
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Wait... It seems... familiar. We often used to run off some cities, but actually, that was when I were young, so I could only watch."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Rekekka

"That seems rather rough..." Nino says to Ferreton, "I wonder what happened here..."

The buildings, from the looks of it, seemed to been burned down. The once fresh stone is now covered with moss and an eerie silence pervades the area.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Hmm... from the moss I can read, the town has been overrun a nice chunk of time ago. But we should examine what weapons are here so we can see, what or who destroyed it."

Rekekka

"Well from what I have heard, a while ago, bandits ran rampant around this area, so who knows?" Arthur says to the group.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"They took the job away... And when it's coming to rampage... We don't use swords usually... Alas those can be bandits Nino said about."

Rekekka

"Wow, way to say it was the girl..." Arthur says to Ferreton.

Suddenly, the group hears some walking... wait... dragging feet? You can't really tell....
"Go to Brazil."

Treehee

The sound pauzes for a brief moment, then continues, though now it sounds like it is coming towards the group.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Rekekka

Raven begins to pull out his sword, worried about whether the noise could be a threat.

Suddenly, the noise is soon interupted by someone shouting. "Hey! What are you doing on our turf!" The group turns around to see more brigands.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"It's not what you think..." Ferreton readies bow.

Rekekka

"Gah, there has to be more?" Arthur says. "Whatever, I'll investigate the noise, you guys deal with these brigands." Arthur then scurries off.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"THAT'S IT!" Ferreton shoots brigand, while running forth and back to confuse it.

Treehee

After a short while, some talking can be heard (though it's too far away to make out the words). Then a scream can be heard, and a skull flies over the heroes, the man running away from wherever it came from
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Rekekka

Ferreton: 3
Brigand: 4

Your arrow grazed the brigand's head, but that is about it.

The brigand then, instead of charging at Ferreton, goes after Lucius.

Lucius: 10
Brigand: 3

Lucius dodged like a ballerina and counters with a light spell.

Lucius: 7
Brigand: 9
He however, misses.

Meanwhile in the distance, the two big Brigands were discussing things.

"Alright, Drumpth, you are my right hand man. I need you to place those mines you have to hinder their movements."

"Got it boss, this will be the greatest wall ever!"
"Go to Brazil."

Rekekka

Quote from: TreeheeAfter a short while, some talking can be heard (though it's too far away to make out the words). Then a scream can be heard, and a skull flies over the heroes, the man running away from wherever it came from
Arthur, not concentrated on the conflict goes after the man.
"Stop right there!"
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

Rekekka

Ferreton: 8
Brigand: 4

The arrow strikes the brgand in the knee. In a fit of anger, he charges at Ferreton.

Ferreton: 5
Brigand: 3

Ferreton just side steps out of the way.
"Go to Brazil."

Treehee

greetings,

A random laughing tree

Faressain

Rekekka

Ferreton: 4
Brigand: 8

The brigand side steps out of the way.

The brigand begins to charge at Ferreton, but someone... no... something grabs a hold of him and begins to attack.

Brigand: 1
???: 4

The brigand, not suspecting this attack gets completely destroyed by the figure. It then decides to feast upon the body of the brigand.
The group can then hear the creeping come closer, as more of these abominations appear from the area.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

Jacob looked around. The city was completely abandoned, inhabited by but a few who had nowhere else to do.

Such pain.

He clutched his necklace. This was the pain he had set out to stop.

Quote from: Treeheethe sound continues coming closer
Jacob turns towards the sound. After the sight of bones just being flung, he was certainly a bit unprepared for this.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Ome of the abominations chases after Jacob, while another attacks Nino.

Nino: 5
Abomination: 3

Nino dodges the attack and casts a fire spell on it.

Nino: 5
Abomination: 6

It barely hits it.
"Go to Brazil."