News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Boss battles

Started by Karanrimé, Sep 20, 2016, 11:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

The story:
You. Alone. Fighting someone else's giant creation. Crap. Well, Let's try my best.

Rules:
You are given an infinite arsenal of objects available to date.
So no lasers.
On the other hand, your opponent, played by the person who chose the boss, will be as powerful as he/she/it is in canon, but limited to what he/she/it already has.

This is turn based. the sole player gets one action, and the boss gets one action. Play continues until the sole player wins once, or dies three times.
Said sole player, is you. So, no playing as others.

Based off of: a short lived battle between me, and The crew of the Enterprise [Played by P-Code]. The Enterprise eventually made the mistake of firing the photon torpedoes, and I had a mirror.

Basically, you play as yourself, get an arsenal of present time objects, and fight someone else's boss.

To sign up as yourself, Simply say so, or make a boss to fight, follow this sheet:

Boss name:
Pronoun [he/she/it]:
Abilities:
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NuclearArmadillo

I'll sign up as myself.
Muahahahahaah.

Facts
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Trepak

So. I'm interested in making a boss, but doesn't posting its weakness here to sign up sort of... Negate everything?
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Karanrimé

Quote from: TrepakSo. I'm interested in making a boss, but doesn't posting its weakness here to sign up sort of... Negate everything?
Good point. I'll get rid of that...
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Boss name: Sucre
Pronoun: she
Abilities: Unnaturally tall, with two wings, one black and leathery, the other white and feathered. Has four arms, and four hands, in which she holds four items, the first a silver scale,  the second a sugarbowl, the third a bloody sickle, and the last a golden rope tied in a hangman's knot. Likes to make small talk while fighting.  (Details and weaknesses below, invisible)

Once every five actions she makes, she puts a gold coin on the left side if the person she's battling has been doing good within the last five turns, or on the right if they've been doing poorly. Once there are three more coins on one side than the other, a meteor falls from the sky. After the scale is used, she uses the sugar bowl, which brings back some health. After the sugar is used, she uses the sickle, which is a sickle. After that, she uses the rope which, when around something, constricts tighter every four item rotation. After she's gone through a rotation of items (scale, sugar, sickle, rope), she asks a question. If they get the question right, both her wings will turn white, at which time she is unable to fly and vulnerable to attack until she eats sugar. If they get the question wrong, both wings turn black, and she spends the next four item rotation in the air. In other words, her main weakness is correct answers and following patterns.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

objecty

Boss name: doge
Pronoun [he/she/it]: it
Abilities: cuteness, doge, such kill, much power
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NuclearArmadillo

Nuke vs sucre.
DUN DUN DUN
dont worry I didnt read weaknesses
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Rekekka

I shall battle the doge
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.