News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Magical cores [ONE SLOT LEFT]

Started by Karanrimé, May 30, 2016, 04:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

In a distant land, there are 6 elements that are commonly considered to be so.

Fire
Water
Earth
Air
Light
Dark

Some of the greatest wizards have learned to use these elements to create cores.

Cores are powerful fighting machines.
They are made with different combinations of different elements.

To join:
Say your Strength element:
Fire (starts with 6 fire, 2 of the other elements, and a campfire (core) which costs 3 fire and 3 Earth)
Water (7 water, 1 fire, 2 everything else, and cup (core) that costs 1 water and 5 earth.)
Earth (9 Earth, 1 of everything else and bomb (core) which costs 4 earth once and 1 fire per use)
Air(6 air, 2 of everything else, and compressor (core) that costs 4 Earth, and 4 air)
Light/dark (6 of one, 1 of the other, 2 of everything else, and a singularity (core) that costs one light and one dark)

Strengths/ weaknesses:
Fire beats air, who beats earth, who beats water, who beats fire.
Light and dark both beat all others, but in completely different ways.

Actions: every action is any of the following:
Create [core name or combination of elements]- creates a core of the core exists or the combination will create one. Don't worry if it fails, you will get your resources back.
Destroy [core name][number of cores]:will destroy that number of the type of core, and you get all resources back.
Hunt: you will face wild cores, that you will destroy with and receive their resources
Danger core hunt: face the core labeled as the target. If you win this, you will receive an extra 1/2 the cost as reward. This changes once someone kills it, or each day.
Trade[other player's username][amount sent][amount received]tells me to tell the other player you want to trade.
Heal[core name]: heals 1/cost of greatest costing element to heal that portion (i.e. 3f 45 hp cost 1f for 15)
Fight [other player's username] tells me to send a request to the other player about a battle.
Accept: accepts a fight request.
Decline: refuses a fight request.
           In fight:
Attack: 1d6 if weak, 2d6 if neutral, 4d6 if strong
Magic: the core's element will create a powerful blast that is twice as potentially powerful, but can only be used every three cycles.
KamiKaze (or explode): costs 1 fire/water/ etc. per 4 fire/water/etc. used. 10 times powerful blast that is 10 times as potent, but kills your core in the process. If you fail, you lose the resources, if it kills the opponent, full refunds will be provided.
Flee: stops the fight. Not allowed in Pvp.

I will keep track of everything, and I do NOT ACCEPT RUBLITS OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY IN EXCANGE FOR CORES OR ELEMENTS.

You can only use one core in a fight. Sorry.

library

Post actions on your topic.

Have fun!

WANTED:
total reward:
Name:
Element:
Health:
Multiplier
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

Fire!  FIRE!!!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Karanrimé

Quote from: Smiley100PFire!  FIRE!!!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
done

[under construction]

;

Dino

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

Attention grabber, so I Might make this useful.

The player limit is six.
I will take first come first serve, and you can leave. Just tell me.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wordweaver

As above, so below.

Karanrimé

Announcement: there is one slot left, so someone take it before someone else does.

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

ANNOUNCEMENT: The game is paused. Sorry.

[under construction]

;

Karanrimé

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE GAME IS UNPAUSED. PLEASE REPOST ALL ACTIONS.

[under construction]

;

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)