News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Once-Hungry Games

Started by Tymewalk, Sep 13, 2016, 05:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

(Hi! If you're reading this like a story cuz it kinda is, or need to start from the beginning, go here.)

Once upon a time, this was a silly land of Walmart War and the Hunger Games. Now, it is a land of terror.

The Gamemakers have used tools, tools to kill the tributes remaining. Now the tributes must survive...

Rules:
- Your surroundings are no longer Wal-Mart.
- No powerplaying. Please be fair (kinda. Big attacks are fine but let's be realistic).

DISCLAIMER: These rules are subject to change at any time. Why? If someone does something imbalanced I didn't think of, or has a question, then I'll update the rules accordingly.
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Notes:

Statuses
(Thanks to TBGCG for his unofficial status, which kept the game running in the early moments! :D)
UNHARMED

BRANDT: P:)
KILLS: 0
EQUIPPED: Nothing
INVENTORY: Bonesaw, Empty slurpee container

SMILEY: P:)
EQUIPPED: Ice Bear's Hunting Rifle, some coins

ICE BEAR: P:)

CUTE TINY MALACHITE: P:)
EQUIPPED: None

JASON (AKA TBGCHILDGAMER): PWRC:|
KILLS: 5 (werewolf, "Fred" and "Bill", 2 idiots)
EQUIPPED: NERF nailguns
INVENTORY: hunting rifle, shovel (sharpened)
INVENTORY (briefcase): Syringes, various sedatives, bandages, medical tape, scalpel

JUSQUA: PR:)
INVENTORY: Nothing

RAINBOW DASH: PR:)

SYLVIA: PR:)

KAL: P:)
EQUIPPED: None
INVENTORY: Pocket knife

SLIGHTLY INJURED

TRENDY ANGST: P:)
WEARING: Lab coat, shirt (singed), Mary Sue's lovely coat
EQUIPPED: Hunting rifle
INVENTORY: electric drill (71%), green marker, stapler, bandages, handgun (12/18 bullets), cellphone, 3 poisonous sedative syringes
INVENTORY (Mary Sue's coat): pocket watch, bullet clip, 2 boxes of tissues, empty Dr Pepper™ bottle
INVENTORY (Lab coat): lighter, red marker

MODERATELY INJURED

LAURA: NE:)
STATUS: Grazed by bullet, pretty badly, also some bruises from fall
EQUIPPED: Hood
INVENTORY: Small pocket knife

THYME: P:)
EQUIPPED:
INVENTORY: Crumpled paper

SEVERELY INJURED

FLUTTERSHY: P:)
STATUS: Stabbed through chest with spike, lot of blood loss

PERISHED

MOONDUST:
EQUIPPED:
KILLER: Werewolf monster

CIPHERA:
EQUIPPED:
KILLER: Werewolf monster

DR. ANDERSON: NCR:)

AMETHYST: P:)

GARNET: P:)

UNIMPORTANT PERISHED
People who perished with no kills, items that can be salvaged, or any significant reasons.
Kepler
Nana
Popo
Faressain (killed by Thartler)

UNKNOWN

NICHOLAS NRC:(
Status unknown.

GLOBAL EQUIPS
Everyone has these items:

Nothing! THEY GET NOTHING!

KEY
N - NPC
P - Player Character
I - Inactive

:) - Resistance aligned, AKA "friendly"
:( - Capitol aligned, AKA "unfriendly"
:| - Unaligned

W - Walmart Hungry Games contestant
E - Other Capitol Experiment
R - Resistance Member
C - Capitol worker
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

I don't see a sign up sheet, so might as well just join as myself, and see if we can put more characters in later.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

A 23/24 chance of death for $50 and free pizza?

Sounds awesome!

I'll RP as myself, Fluttershy, Cute Tiny Malachite, and Amethyst.

NuclearArmadillo

Join as Udyr (arent there supposed to be char limits?)
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Tymewalk

Quote from: NuclearArmadilloJoin as Udyr (arent there supposed to be char limits?)
Dagnabbit, forgot...

2 characters per person please.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Starmeadows

Quote from: Tymewalk
Quote from: NuclearArmadilloJoin as Udyr (arent there supposed to be char limits?)
Dagnabbit, forgot...

That would require 12 TBGers to participate.  I don't thing that many willing people.

Starmeadows

Keeping Smiley and Fluttershy.

objecty

I'll also be Ciphera.
They're both girls.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

[under construction]

;

NuclearArmadillo

Rekekka

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Quote from: coolman2443I shall add Nana and Popo
Oh man. This is gonna get nasty.
*cough* SideB *cough*
Quote from: Smiley100P
Quote from: Tymewalk
Dagnabbit, forgot...

That would require 12 TBGers to participate.  I don't thing that many willing people.
If there isn't then I'll bump the char limit to 3 then 4.

Faressain

Okay... I'll RP as Thartler and Referi Jerator
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Least we have 11 tributes already.

:3

Tymewalk

Just added the character list and a sign-up sheet.

Dino

Name: Kal
Appearance: Tall, brown hair, scars on forehead and hands, green eyes.
Personality: Only fights for self-defense, pessimist, always assumes the worst of people.
Notes: Notes: Notes: Notes: Notes: Notes: Notes: Notes:

Starmeadows

It was a completely normal day for Rainbow Dash at cloudsdale, before a bunch of humans showed up, lining all the ponies in one circle.

"Hello, everyone!"
Rainbow Dash uttered a curse.
"In a week's time, we will hold a name drawing."
Everyone paid attention, especially the foals.
"Whoever is drawn will participate..."
The anticipation increases.
"Along with twenty-three others..."
Only Dashie was concerned.
"In a fight to the death at Walmart."
Everyone stared at the human.  Seconds later, they attacked, and Peacekeepers showed up.  The protests were eventually neutralized, and another pony that Rainbow Dash didn't know was shot in front of everyone.

Rainbow Dash was tempted to curse.

Karanrimé

My Worst enemy sneaks An Extra slip with my name, as well as one for all the Crystal Gems.

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

Paranoia caught up to her and Fluttershy.

Fluttershy in particular set up a bowl enveloped on the inside by a bag, so as to not go outside of she'd have to use the outhouse, and slept standing up.

Rainbow Dash only slept for a few hours, but was content with doing a breif check outside and using the outhouse.  She was brave enough.

objecty

well, i'm creating two characters that are going to be mad that two people can't win together

Name: Moondust
Appearance: Yellow eyes. Dark, blue hair. Is it covered in glitter?
Personality: Shy, kind, gullible
Notes: her best friend is ciphera, she won't kill if she doesn't have to

Name: Ciphera
Appearance: Red eyes. Long red hair. Are they covered in... blood?
Personality: doesn't trust easily, kind of insane
Notes: her best friend is moondust, she will kill far too much, and she even tried to previously but she stopped because they gave her the cake back

One day, the government said to drop a slip with their name on it in the jar if they wanted $50 and free pizza.
"Should we do it?" asked Moondust.
"Hey, free pizza and fifty dollars. A hundred dollars... wow, we could get something great!"
Ciphera and Moondust were both twelve.
They wrote their names the ways they always did. Moondust in perfect cursive, and Ciphera... well, very scribbly and hard to read.
Moondust then wrote in small text beneath Ciphera's her friends name. Just in case they couldn't tell.
They dropped them in and came back tomorrow.

"Hello everyone!"
"Thank you for dropping slips into the jars."
"One boy and one girl..."
"Will be selected to participate..."
"with 22 others..."
"in a fight to the death at Walmart!"
"Now, our first contestant is..."
Ciphera ran up and screeched.
"I VOLUNTEER!"

The government person looked very confused.
"Er, okay. So our second contestant is..."
Moondust ran up too.
"If she's going... well, I'm going too."
"No, that's not the way it works, you see-"
"DOES IT REALLY MATTER?" yells Ciphera.
"Well, well.. I guess not. What are your names, girls?"
"Ciphera,"
"and Moondust."
"Ciphera and Moondust are our contestants. Thank you very much, everyone."

that took a long time to write
Thank you.

Faressain

Thartler woke up... But it wasn't normal place... It was train... Unknown train... "Whoa... what happened?" He remembers... He remembers he got KO'd  by Moon Lord... In opposite, he seen his rival, Referi Jerator... "Wait... why Ice wizard would be in same train as me? Urgh... I must've dreamt this..." He said... Referi sighs... "They just took me... I had no chance to fight back..." Jerator said... "Wait... who?" Thartler asked, but Jerator couldn't know the answer...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

NuclearArmadillo

All across valoran, flyers went up about a fighting opportunity. Many signed up, exited to see the results. On a broadcast to all of runeterra, it was announced that 2 combatants would be Udyr, the spirit walker from freljord, and Sivir, the battle mistress of Shurima. The two are summoned and meet eachother.

The two only know of eachother, and make first impressions.
"I always take my toll - blood, or gold." Sivir says,
"Our rage is beyond your control." Udyr replies.
The two seem not to like eachother, but nonetheless, seem ready.

Starmeadows

Alright, another normal day.
Rainbow Dash knocked on fluttersy's door in a secret manner, telling her it's her.  Fluttershy immediately woke up and opened the door.
"Hey.  Um...  Can you come in, please?"
Rainbow Dash walked in.  The first thing she noticed was that Fluttershy hasn't even tried to leave the living room, with the bed still fluffy and the bowl literally full of-
There was also a spear.  Fluttershy never carries a spear, being unwilling to hurt a fly, though it could be used for moving the bag to the back window.  Which was understandable, because holding that particular bag with their mouth is pretty unsettling, don't you think?

What was Carrot Cake Thinking!?

As for angel the bunny, he bounced about, being the soulless...  Animal... He is.

The two spent the day together.  They were both fairly deprived of sleep, so they napped for a few hours.

With each other.

Fluttershy was obviously still too paranoid to go outside, but Rainbow Dash was present, allowing her to walk to the outhouse when she was awake.

It helped with the odor, at least.

As for food, they were content with the Pizza shipped to them twice a day.  And it was HOT AND READY.  Rainbow Dash ate the first slice, showing Fluttershy it wasn't poisonous.  

This relieved her.  Obviously.

And better, it didn't make them throw up!  I mean, they were horses, who were physically incapable of doing so.  But IT WAS SO COOL

Fluttershy even slept in a bed at night, but she still used the bag-in-the-bowl format for a makeshift toilet, assuming Dashie was asleep.

It was a nice life.  I mean, they did both like Stallions more than Mares.

They're gonna get so crazy being with each other.

objecty

i'm so confused why you have made this so strange
Thank you.