News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokemon Duels

Started by NuclearArmadillo, Sep 03, 2016, 10:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NuclearArmadillo

inspiration is here

You play as an aspiring Pokemon trainer who wants to battle other trainers.

6 fully-evolved Pokemon are randomly selected for an OU match.

Each player takes turns choosing one for their 3v3 match.

After initial choosing, Players can build their Pokemon themselves, or use the Smogon build for their Pokemon found here.

Once building is finished, the two players battle each other with their 3v3 team.

Upon the battle's end, the two trainers are both allowed to swap in their Pokemon for a trade, poker-style, where you trade in a Pokemon and get another random Pokemon.

Another phase of building commences, and the cycle continues until one player has 2 wins over the other, and then the winner can opt in for a tourney matchup, or be placed back into another file with a brand new trainer.

Building and battling will happen in the Pokemon Showdown. Builds will be made here, and battles will be made at both trainer's convenience. Make sure to set your team format as OU and remember to set a name for your trainer so you can battle the other trainer.
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Starmeadows

NuclearArmadillo

is that smiley-talk for "i would like a file because NuclearArmadillo is the best TBGer"

Karanrimé

Quote from: NuclearArmadillois that smiley-talk for "i would like a file because NuclearArmadillo is the best TBGer"
EPIC POST. I however, apologize, but I will not participate.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

Quote from: NuclearArmadillois that smiley-talk for "i would like a file because NuclearArmadillo is the best TBGer"
No, but if you click on the tongue emoticon, you will find out GRAND SECRETS.

Specifically the fact that it's a duplicate.  :P

NuclearArmadillo

Quote from: Smiley100P
No, but if you click on the tongue emoticon, you will find out GRAND SECRETS.

Specifically the fact that it's a duplicate.  :P

kek i know that, it's just that ev3's is kinda dead and ev3 hasnt tended to it for some time while posting on other tbgs, convincing me it's dead. so i just "revived" and reformatted it for a hopefully better game

ev3commander

No, I am still doing it except nobody is joining.
I have regrets.

NuclearArmadillo

ke then klosing with a kapital kek

joefarebrother

Closed at request of owner
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.