News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The World Of Outlandia

Started by TurquoiseTabby, Mar 30, 2016, 11:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurquoiseTabby

The world of Outlandia is a strange place where toe biting monsters and grumpy peach trees abound. It is always raining, and the landscape is flat and lush, with many ponds. There are different villiages, each holding their own currency, with their own mayor, and their own way of life.
If you want to suggest a village, fill out the form below, and tell me if you would like to be mayor. If you don't, we will hold elections once enough people join the village. I will decide which villiages I will let through (I will probably let most of them through).
VILLAGE FORM:
Name:
Maximum Population:
Do you want to be the mayor (yes or no) :
Type of Villiage (farming, touristy, etc) :
Currency:
Other(if anything else is wanted. I may omit this, but I will tell you before I do) :
-----------
For Characters --
Rules -
Up to three characters per person, preferrably in different villages.
Only mayor per person, if any
Minimal blood and gore. Something like "I leapt on my feet, my arm bleeding" is fine, but nothing much more that that.
Of course, no bullying or cursing
Don't make the characters too OP, it just isn't fun for anyone.
The Form --
(Just copy and paste this into your reply)
BIO
Name:
Species:
Powers (if any) :
Looks:
Personality:
Villiage:
Job(must comply with the village's jobs, for example, a chef wouldn't live in a farming village) :
---
For Mayors-
As mayor of a village, you are responsible for the people of the village, trade with other villages, keeping peace with other villages, and talking with other mayors, along with dealing with the concerns of other people.
If you want to run for mayor, mention that you would like to, plus your name and the village that you want to be mayor of. There will be an election once there are two or three people wanting to run for mayor at the same village.
Rules for mayors are the same as with characters, and they can RP the same as well, the mayors can be booted off as mayor, though, if they are inappropriate or making bad decisions.
---
Alright... Well after all that you're probably tired out from reading and want to get RPing.
I hope that this becomes a popular RP and that it is well appreciated for the time that I put into it. Any questions, just ask.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

TurquoiseTabby

Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

PrincessPandaTBG

Quote from: MelvinchunterOutlandia is an artist-drove project, worked in 2010 to foster links amongst creativity and the earth; a multi-reason stage for the utilization of local and welcomed artists. London Fieldworks were welcomed by the Highland Council to make a proposition to commend the Year of Highland Culture that would make an enduring contemporary art legacy. Go to this best essay writing service for getting a writing kind of assistant and even you can get the guidelines too.
SPAM ATTACK!!!
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Starmeadows

Aaaaand another spambot lol

DownsGameClub