News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Dancing with the Flaws RPG

Started by Tymewalk, Aug 17, 2016, 03:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NuclearArmadillo

Rasputin reincarnate: I've died before. Eh, not so bad.
Rasputin is amazed by the new age liquid oxygen and he goes for another try, adding more oxygen
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Tymewalk

Trendy Angst: n00bs inb4 gtg rotflol
Biff: I think you have no idea what any of those mean.
Trendy Angst: I do! Number 00 Bad Science in New Before go to great readily oxygenated tile flooring - lava on lounges!
Biff: That makes exactly 0 sense
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

Irish: "NOW FOR CHLORINE GAS EXPERIMENTATION."
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Tymewalk

Quote from: TheHockeyistIrish: "NOW FOR CHLORINE GAS EXPERIMENTATION."
This is going to be !!Fun!!.

Trendy Angst: Wait, isn't chlorine toxic?
Biff: No way! They use it in mustard or something.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

firefang16

Totally Not A Furry (furry)
Personality: Stereotypical furry
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

Siverko

"Now we perform this..."

*green gas fills the room, and it smells vaguely of bleach*
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Starmeadows

I am The What-Does-The-Fox-Say fox.

WDTFSf: What is this?

Starmeadows

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100P

Quote from: firefang16

Wait, now there's two of the same person? I guess it counts since technically they're different
I really hope that nobody picks the panda and messes everything up

Trendy Angst: OMG, green? So not my color. *opens door and leaves*
*Biff and YMP (back from her tanning) are both coughing*

Starmeadows

Quote from: Tymewalk

Wait, now there's two of the same person? I guess it counts since technically they're different

Actually, they're slightly different.  WDTFSF has a yellow hand, cape, and blue band, while TNAF dosen't.

Tymewalk

Actually, they're slightly different.  WDTFSF has a yellow hand, cape, and blue band, while TNAF dosen't.
Oh.

In that case they're going to get confused quite a bit. :P

Trendy Angst: Stupid green-
Trendy Angst: OMG! I forgot Biff's my phone!
*runs back into the room to grab it*

Starmeadows

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100P"What is happening."
Trendy Angst: I forgot my phone!!!
YMP: Someone please help! Call 191, uh, 991, um, Colt 1911, uh, whatever the emergency number is!

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100P"What is happening."
Trendy Angst: I forgot my phone!!!
YMP: Someone please help! Call 191, uh, 991, um, Colt 1911, uh, whatever the emergency number is!

Siverko

I have returned.

Starmeadows

WDTFS Fox gets out of the building calmly.

Tymewalk

Trendy Angst: Forget being calm!
*Trendy Angst jumps over WDTFS Fox's head, pushing down and knocking him into the pavement*
*Biff tries the same thing but falls on the ground in pain since his arm is still very broken*

Siverko

Irish Science Teacher has no idea how to escape.
I have returned.

Tymewalk

Quote from: TheHockeyistIrish Science Teacher has no idea how to escape.
Young Math Professor: Don't worry! I'll save us!
YMP: SOCIAL MEDIA POWERS, ACTIVATE!
*YMP jumps out the window while posting on Twitter*

(outside the school)
*bling!*
Trendy Angst: Hey! Young Math Professor just tweeted!
*bling!*
Trendy Angst: Oh, I uh... yeah. I don't think there should be-
Tymewalk: OK, I've actually broken the rules just to say you shouldn't include a graphic description.
Trendy Angst: But you're the one writing it!
Tymewalk: ...Uh.
*Tymewalk disappears*

Starmeadows

WDTFSF now has a new enemy.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100PWDTFSF now has a new enemy.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Indeed.

Trendy Angst pulls out phone
(post on Twitter by @RockNRoller34): OMG LOL, stupid science teacher filled the building with green toxic gas! Not my color XD

*Irish Athletic/Bad Science Director's phone beeps*

Trendy Angst: Oh, yeah, I forgot she followed me.
Trendy Angst: This is going to be a problem.

Starmeadows

WDTFSF gets up.  He fortunately has no injuries other than a nosebleed.

He continued to spend some time around the cats at his home.

Tymewalk

THE GODS OF LUCK BLESS WDTFSF

Also:
Quote from: Smiley100PHe continued to spend some time around the cats at his home.
Trendy Angst: What, do you live here or something?

*meanwhile...*

Biff: OK, yes, I realize now that my arm MAY have a SLIGHT CHANCE of being POTENTIALLY broken.
(he's talking to the next poster's character)

Starmeadows

WDTFSF: Wait, this isn't my home.  This is!
*Scene immediately switches to a suburban house*
WDTFSF: And Trendy Angst, Get Out.  I hate you now.