News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Dancing with the Flaws RPG

Started by Tymewalk, Aug 17, 2016, 03:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

Yeah right. Might want to work on your penmanship.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

findanegg

hey hock shouldn't there at least be a small hint of an irish accent for irish athletic director
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Siverko

I haven't been exposed to enough Irish dialects, sorry. Let's assume she immigrated to the US and picked up their accent.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

Akata
She's Japanese. But she mainly speaks English.

"Greetings, fellow Just Dance instructors."
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

Name: Young Math Professor (YMP)
Personality: Tries to be hip with the students that are probably, like, 5 years younger than her. The problem? Unlike Lame PE Teacher, she gets it right. And it messes up class.

YMP (over PA): Athletics is over. Please report to the classroom.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

Quote from: Beagel

Akata

damara megido

Quote from: Tymewalk
Name: Young Math Professor (YMP)
Personality: Tries to be hip with the students that are probably, like, 5 years younger than her. The problem? Unlike Lame PE Teacher, she gets it right. And it messes up class.

YMP (over PA): Athletics is over. Please report to the classroom.
actually has another proffesion but i can't say what it is here

Siverko

Athletic director: I AM ALSO THE BAD SCIENCE TEACHER.
I have returned.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Beagel

Akata

Sounds like fun. Call her "Akata", I'm abbreviating since I don't have real names. :P

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailok sure

anyways can i also be pompous dude
Sure, but that's your 3-character max. You'll have to wait until you've used one for a week to get a new one.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Tymewalk

Quote from: TheHockeyistAthletic director: I AM ALSO THE BAD SCIENCE TEACHER.
YMP: Oh. Carry on then, I'm late for my tanning.

Trendy Angst: Science? Lame.

Siverko

NOW WE MIX THE HYDROGEN WITH THE

*BOOM*
I have returned.

findanegg

Tymewalk

*Trendy Angst is on her phone*
*bip bip bip bip bip bip*

(the camera pans to show her phone, with a picture of Irish Athletic/Bas Science Teacher messing up)
(the screen reads "LOL SCIENCE FAIL XD")

Trendy Angst: Heh heh. This is better than the time Fat Guy thought "the whip" meant whipped cream.

objecty

Akata hides in the back of the classroom wearing a swimsuit, then fires a nerf gun straight at Trendy Angst's phone. She then runs out of the classroom, and hides in the janitors closet. She grabs a ladder, takes it outside after Trendy has passed by, then climbs on the roof of the school and knocks the ladder down. Then she jumps into the neighborhood pool.

Many missions have been accomplished already. Annoy Trendy has been accomplished. Break a phone has been accomplished. Climb on a roof has been accomplished. Jump off of a building and into a pool has been accomplished. Enter the pool during non-pool hours without breaking anything accomplished.

If you can't tell, Akata thinks she's an undercover spy. The mission leader is her pet tarantula that she found in the sink. She uses a text to speech website that uses Japanese for the leader's voice. This is the main time when she talks in Japanese. The other time is when she is on a mission. The room with all her secret mission stuff is the closet
She lives in the top apartment of Spider Apts.
This is clearly why the spider was in the sink: you see, the spider thought that Spider Apts. was for spiders, so she climbed up the drain and into the top floor's sink. Then Akata walked into the bathroom and there she was.
The spider's name is Karakala.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Tymewalk

New character (my third):

Name: Biff the Buff Guy
Personality: YEAH WORKING OUT WOO
LOOK AT ME I'M SO PUMPED
Wait, we have other subjects, too?

Trendy Angst: Wah! Miss Irish Athletic/Bad Science Teacher! My phone broke!
Biff the Buff Guy: Are you supposed to be on that in class?
Trendy Angst: Uh...

findanegg

pompous guy: "i don't deserve to do this filthy peasants work. i'll just sit here playing tetris on my ridiculously overpriced phone."

Tymewalk

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailpompous guy: "i don't deserve to do this filthy peasants work. i'll just sit here playing tetris on my ridiculously overpriced phone."
*cough* iPhone7 *cough*

Trendy Angst: Can I have that phone? I need to just check my Facebook real quick. And send a couple of messages. And look at Twitter. And Reddit. And make 6 calls.
Trendy Angst: You know what, it's probably best that I just keep it.

Siverko

Oops!

We will now add fire to liquid oxygen.
I have returned.

NuclearArmadillo

Name:Rasputin Reincarnate
Personality: Still salty about WWI and getting asassinated

[EDIT] changed image for a smaller one
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Siverko

I have returned.

Tymewalk

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo

Name:Rasputin Reincarnate
Personality: Still salty about WWI and getting asassinated

[EDIT] changed image for a smaller one
LOL I'm DYING
cuz that's the coach for the song rasputin in JD2

Trendy Angst: Um, Miss Irish Athletic Bad Science Teacher? How much liquid oxygen is that?
Ninjaed. Carrying on...

(The dust settles. Students have been knocked back onto the floor.)
(Trendy Angst's hand pops up.)

Trendy Angst: *coughing* LOL... fail.

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko

I have returned.

findanegg

pompous dude: " an explosion? i will not stand for this! i have my rights!"

Tymewalk

Young Math Professor enters.

YMP: Woah, what happened here? Maybe if I was teaching this wouldn't have happened.
Biff the Buff Guy: Pssh, nothing happened. Totally survived that unharmed.
YMP: Your arm is twisted 180 degrees. I think it's broken.
Biff: Uh... no. Here, see? (tries to twist it back)
Biff (screaming): AUGH OH THAT WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA