News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Dancing with the Flaws RPG

Started by Tymewalk, Aug 17, 2016, 03:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

(Credit to YouFindYourselfInJail for a lot of the characters and the original !!Fun!!.)

In chat, I was showing YouFindYourselfInJail some Just Dance stuff.

He had no clue it was Just Dance and this led to some pretty funny stuff.

In this game, pick a Just Dance coach and RP as what they'd be if they weren't in Just Dance, but they were in a sitcom.

Some good examples from YFYIJ:

Normal Fonz

"like instead of ayyyy he's just meh"
"he'd just call the jukebox repairman rather than kicking the darn thing"

Lame PE Teacher

"OK class, let's wig out and 23 skidoo"

You can find more at The Just Dance Wiki.

To enter just pick someone, make up some personality based on their clothes, and RP with that.

Rules
- Everyone is automatically accepted if they follow the other rules.
- You can have up to 3 characters.
 - If you want a new character but have 3, you may switch one that has been used for at least a week out.
- Keep it appropriate and fun. It's a sitcom, not a horror movie.

Quote from: List of characters(If it's too long click to go to Post #2.)
Beagel
Akata
Personality link: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=269907
Submitted: Post #30, August 16th, 2016
Debut: Post #39, August 17th, 2016
Used from: Post #39 - now

firefang16
Totally Not a Furry
Personality link: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=271184
Submitted: Post #56, August 22nd, 2016
Debut: TBA

NuclearArmadillo
Rasputin Reincarnate
Personality link: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=270128
Submitted: Post #44, August 18th, 2016
Debut: Post #52, August 19th, 2016
Used from: Post #52 - now

Smiley100P
What-Does-The-Fox-Say Fox
Personality link: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=271256
Submitted: Post #58, August 22nd, 2016
Debut: Post #58, August 22nd, 2016
Used from: Post #58 - now

TheHockeyist
Irish Athletic/Bad Science Teacher (formerly Irish Athletic Director)
Personality link: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=269682
Submitted: Post #4, August 16th, 2016
Debut: Post #9, August 16th, 2016
Used from: Post #9 - now

Tymewalk
Biff the Buff Guy
Personality link: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=269977
Submitted: Post #40, August 17th, 2016
Debut: Post #40, August 17th, 2016
Used from: Post #40 - now

Trendy Angst
Personality link: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=269681
Submitted: Post #3, August 16th, 2016
Debut: Post #7, August 16th, 2016
Used from: Post #7 - now

Young Math Professor
Personality link: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=269908
Submitted: Post #31, August 17th, 2016
Debut: Post #31, August 17th, 2016
Used from: Post #31, August 17th, 2016

YouFindYourselfInJail
Fat Guy
Personality: The stereotypical "fat guy" in sitcoms. Likes eating everything and stuff. (Come on, you know at least ONE from TV, right?)
Submitted: Post #11, August 16th, 2016
Debut: Post #11, August 16th, 2016
Used from: Post #11 - now

Normal Fonz
Personality: See above
Submitted: Post #2, August 16th, 2016
Debut: Post #6, August 16th, 2016
Used from: Post #6 - now

Pompous Dude
Personality link: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=269906
Submitted: Post #29, August 17th, 2016
Debut: Post #41, August 17th, 2016
Used from: Post #41 - now
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

Name: Trendy Angst
Personality: Half emo, but only in it because it's trending. Misuses nearly every trend and does it so she looks popular.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

Randomly chosen.

Name: Irish Athletic Director.
Personality: See Name.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Tymewalk

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailnormal fonz
Accepted (not saying it for anyone else because everyone is auto accepted).

Different version of the coach for you.

Quote from: TheHockeyistRandomly chosen.

Name: Irish Athletic director.
Personality: See Name.

findanegg

normal fonz was trying to jumprope with his shark slippers one day
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailnormal fonz was trying to jumprope with his shark slippers one day
Trendy Angst: Hey Normal Fonz! Are you trying that new Jump Rope Challenge trend? I did it yesterday, I'm SOOO cool!

findanegg

fonz: "naw man, just trying to jump a shark

Siverko

Irish Athletic Director: OKAY!!!! FIFTY-SEVEN PUSH-UPS!!!!!!!!!
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Tymewalk

Trendy Angst: Fifty-seven?! Everyone knows seven's bad luck nowadays! One guy on Twitter said so!
Trendy Angst: I'm only going to do fifty-six.

findanegg

fonz: "you're not my mom but ok" *does 57 pushups without breaking sweat* "that was a piece of cake"

fat guy: *pants, running into room* "did somebody say cake"

Tymewalk

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailfonz: "you're not my mom but ok" *does 57 pushups without breaking sweat* "that was a piece of cake"

fat guy: *pants, running into room* "did somebody say cake"
Fat Guy:

Siverko

I have returned.

Tymewalk

Trendy Angst: Fine! *does three more* There. Now I have 60 which is a super-lucky number. :3

Siverko

I have returned.

findanegg

Tymewalk

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailfat guy: "curly fries?"
XD to the max

Trendy Angst: Ugh! *does 60 curl-ups* This is SO not in style.

Siverko

57 SQUATS! 57 JUMPING JACKS! 57 CALF RAISES! RUN 57 MILES, 57 THIS, 57 THAT, 57 EVERYTHING!
I have returned.

findanegg

fat guy: "57 of everything? sure, i'll start with 57 double bacon cheeseburgers, covered with chocolate ice cream then deep fried and then covered with whipped cream!

Siverko

I have returned.

findanegg

Siverko

I have returned.

Tymewalk

Quote from: TheHockeyist57 SQUATS! 57 JUMPING JACKS! 57 CALF RAISES! RUN 57 MILES, 57 THIS, 57 THAT, 57 EVERYTHING!
Trendy Angst: 57? NOOOO-
*pling*
*Trendy Angst reads her phone*
Trendy Angst: OMG! My BFF just said 57 is cool again! *does exercise*

Siverko

I have returned.

findanegg

Quote from: TheHockeyistDO THEM.
fat guy: "but i have a coupon to get out of exercise, redeemable whenever!" *shows a piece of construction paper with "1 FREE DONT EXERCISE" WRITTEN POORLY ON IT ON CRAYON*