News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1,001 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Chuck E. Cheese's

Started by Flowermanvista, Apr 08, 2016, 09:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPandaTBG

100000000000000/10

27. Try to hold a wedding there.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Fastmapler

9/10

Scream an theme song from an upopular show like an 5 year old kid.
"Unwitty signature here." ~ Fastmapler

PrincessPandaTBG

Flowermanvista

Kicked Out in 10 Seconds/10

30. When Chuck E. comes out, run into the back room and stop the music. Run back out, and slowly remove Chuck E.'s head to reveal that it's just an employee in a costume. Why slowly? If you do it too quick, you might cut him/her.

(The same probably goes for other costume heads.)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

PrincessPandaTBG

Tymewalk

10/10

Stand on the Skeeball machines so kids don't get tickets from them.
(Fun fact - they actually have pressure sensors to make sure you don't cheat!)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PrincessPandaTBG

Flowermanvista

BUMP

Woah/10

34. Start an argument with an employee about whether you should be allowed to park your Cessna 172 in the parking lot.

Edit: Wrong number
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

PrincessPandaTBG

Wat/10

35. Take the hat off the person wearing the costume.

DownsGameClub

Ehh...5/10.

36. Set the person wearing the costume on fire!

PrincessPandaTBG

Flowermanvista

38. Break open the games, steal all the tokens and tickets, and try to get the most expensive thing at the redemption counter.
good morning, SMF!

PrincessPandaTBG

Flowermanvista

bbbbbBBBBBBBBBBBUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

8/10

(This is best done during winter, when it gets dark out early.)

1. Acquire/create a Freddy Fazbear costume.
2. Get a flashlight, a mobile device, a Bluetooth speaker, and a circuit that rapidly flickers the flashlight on and off at random.
3. Go to Chuck E. Cheese's with a friend who has access to all rooms in the building.
4. Wait until it's about an hour before closing time, then sneak in with the costume and go in the back room (or whatever room that has the circuit breakers.)
5. Put on the costume
6. Have your friend cue up the "power out" sound from FNAF 1 on the mobile device.
7. Have your friend flip off the master breaker and play the power out sound, then come out and have him play Freddy's music box song while aiming the flashlight at your (Freddy's) head.
8. When the song is over, turn off the flashlight and quietly walk over to a random person and jumpscare them. If someone tries to hit you while you are walking to your target, jumpscare the person that hit you instead.
9. Sneak out and RUN. Try not to expose your identity.
10. (Optional) End up in court for this crazy stunt.
11. ???????????
12. profit

Also...
Quote from: Flowermanvista1. Remove the cosmetics from the animatronics before showtime.
Quote from: TymewalkDO YOU WANT NIGHTMARES? BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU GET NIGHTMARES./10

O RLY?????

(Inside a Chuck E. Cheese Pizza Time Theatre animatronic.)
good morning, SMF!

PrincessPandaTBG

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000(removed - googol zeroes)/10

When the children aren't looking, grab their tickets and prizes.

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

DownsGameClub

PrincessPandaTBG

Lol/10

Sneak into the kitchen and set the oven temperatures WAY HIGH.

Flowermanvista

Oof.
10/10

Some older Chuck E. Cheese's still have these things called SkyTubes, which are large tube mazes that children can crawl around in and have fun in w/o spending any money, kind of like McDonald's PlayPlaces.

With that said:

46. Falsely claim that some kid peed/pooped/barfed/whatever in the SkyTubes.

EDIT: This is unrelated, but I feel pretty cool creating a TBG that ended up being semi-successful and having several big names notice and post in it.
good morning, SMF!

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

P-Code

6/10

Bring a pack of wild, undomesticated wolves to an unsuspecting kid' birthday party.

Flowermanvista

10/10

49. When this happens, shove the kid away and steal all the tickets.
good morning, SMF!

CellularData

Quote from: FlowermanvistaOof.
10/10

Some older Chuck E. Cheese's still have these things called SkyTubes, which are large tube mazes that children can crawl around in and have fun in w/o spending any money, kind of like McDonald's PlayPlaces.

With that said:

46. Falsely claim that some kid peed/pooped/barfed/whatever in the SkyTubes.

EDIT: This is unrelated, but I feel pretty cool creating a TBG that ended up being semi-successful and having several big names notice and post in it.
I do hope you realize that if you were trying to hide that text, I can still see it...
... most people use radium/cobalt/mercury (the dark trio?) so they can read that

also if you think that's cool, you don't know much about being the creator of a 91 page TBG that blew up and now has more posts than even some classic TBGs...

anyway...

2/10

print off fake tickets, and then when questioned, blame the game on the end for giving you fake tickets.  then... do arcade machine dominoes... so all of them fall right on the person trying to fix the game

steal prize of choice and then run
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

PrincessPandaTBG

100000/10

Open up an arcade machine by yourself, especially if a child is playing.