News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Crazy Facts

Started by DrKat123_TBG, Oct 18, 2015, 12:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclipse

9/10

Flag of the USA

Flag of North Korea

Both flags have at least one star on them and at least one stripe on them. They also have only red, blue and white in their flags. COINCIDENCE? I think not!

This is proof that the USA and North Korea are secretly best friends! Wake up random people! Look with your eyes!

(Ignores flag of Libera)
Sorry. I don't have the time and interest for this sort of thing anymore.

(And as for you-you know who you are-who kept saying about me not having a signature, here it is)

DrKat123_TBG

Not true ! North Korea is BFF's with Russia :P

1 of 2000 babies is born with a tooth !
That means...
100 of 200000 babies is born with a tooth !
this was my previous account

Eclipse

7/10 (The USA-North Korea one was a joke...)

The red dots on the flags of Japan and Bangladesh represent the sun. The yellow dot on Palau's flag would represent the sun as well, wouldn't it?

WRONG! The yellow dot actually represents the moon!

(And as for you-you know who you are-who kept saying about me not having a signature, here it is)

DrKat123_TBG

10/10
Diamond is the hardest thing ever, osmium is the densest.

Eclipse

10/10

You can only cut diamonds with other diamonds.

So how did they cut the very first diamond?

DrKat123_TBG

It's like asking :
Which comes first ? The chicken or the egg.

If you counted the stars in the Milky way at the rate of one star per second, it would take about 5000 years to count them all

PrincessPandaTBG

7/10

Silver's front quills were controversial because they were thought to represent the marijuana leaf. However, they were actually based on the Japanese maple leaf.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Eclipse

6.5/10

The Maldives is the worlds lowest and flattest country. The highest point is only 2.5 metres above sea level.

Tymewalk

10/10, just when I thought nothing would get flatter than Kansas

The Just Dance series was named after the song "Just Dance"... which was then later included in the series' fifth game. Meaning that Just Dance was in Just Dance, which was named after Just Dance (the one in Just Dance).

(Don't believe me? Look at the Wikipedia page.)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

Confused/10.

The USSR was officially dissolved in the Belavezha Forests.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Беловежская_пуща

(They met in this forest and dissolved the USSR)
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DrKat123_TBG

8/10
There's about 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Atoms in a drop of water

Siverko

10/10.

In the blink of an eye, Ъ went from being one of the most common letters of the Russian alphabet to almost nonexistent due to a spelling reform in 1917.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DrKat123_TBG

10/10
You cannot count how many hairs in your body

Eclipse

0/10 You don't have any hairs inside your body
Some interesting US state flags:

Hawaii

Mississippi

Washington

The flag of Arkansas, which has been described as the label of a Confederate ketchup bottle.

(I'm sorry if anyone is offended)

DrKat123_TBG

10/10

Blackholes COULD be portals to other dimensions, but who knows ?:P

Tymewalk

10/10

Alaska looks SO TINY on the map, right? It's gotta be around 7th in (US) state size.
WRONG.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DrKat123_TBG

Idk that !/10

The first parliament is started in Iceland, called Althing (note the Thing, which means council in ancient Scandinavian)

Siverko

Huh./10.

Nunavut means "our land" in the native language.
I have returned.

DrKat123_TBG

10/10

Steve Job's religion is actually Zen Buddhism

Siverko

10/10.

I was actually born in Russia (as I have mentioned on Scratch before).
I have returned.

DrKat123_TBG

I know that, 8/10

Ivan the Terrible died of stroke when he was playing chess.

Starmeadows

I'm never playing chess again/10.

play.wynncraft.com is a gr8 Minecraft server, m8.

DrKat123_TBG

4/10

Ivan the Terrible killed his own son, Oda Nobunaga Killed his family to prove his loyalty

DrKat123_TBG

Bump.
Coffin with a lead lining and a rotting dead body can explode

Tymewalk

9/10

Rhode Island is the smallest US state, but it has the longest official name: "State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations". It also has the shortest state motto: "Hope".