News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Vending Machine Of Power

Started by Zoomreddin, Jan 28, 2013, 02:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasomiXIV

You get.
I insert :) :| :( :o :D :lol: :/ D:< ;) :P :roll: B).
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Siverko

You get nothing. They're happy inside the machine.

I insert antimatter into the VMOP.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

NasomiXIV

You get smaller.
I insert a roller coaster into the Vending Machine of Power
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Siverko

You get a destroyed vending machine.

The end.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Starmeadows

I biuld a NEW vending machine of power to maintain normal gameplay.

I insert a YOSHI ITVMOP.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Starmeadows

I biuld a third vending machine and insert yoshi in it.

NasomiXIV

The VMOP, and all subsequent VMOP's, explode.
The end.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Starmeadows

I continue normal gameplay by killing you, biulding another VMOP, and insertiny yoshi in it.  NOW SHUT UP

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Starmeadows

now rly stop

post #1687 is deleted.

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

joefarebrother

You get yourself

I insert a video
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Siverko

You get a video.

I insert Ж.
I have returned.

joefarebrother

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Siverko

You get Google.

I insert joefarebrother.
I have returned.

joefarebrother

You get maths

I insert a calculator

Siverko

I have returned.

Alex The JPEG

You get 8:00 1 hour later.

I insert this.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Siverko

You get 10 hours.

I insert your father.
I have returned.

joefarebrother

You get your mother.

I insert a mirror

savaka

You get another vending machine.

I insert magnetic nano stuff

PrincessPandaTBG

You get a broken vending machine.

I insert TheHockeyist and Blaze's wedding photo.

Siverko

YOU GET A FRIKKIN FLAME WAR!!!!!!!!!

I insert your mother.
I have returned.

PrincessPandaTBG

You get your father.

I insert a screenshot of Blaze and Shadow kissing in the moonlight.