News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pauli

Started by 360-International, Jul 23, 2013, 11:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

360-International

This may be a bit complicated.

To start, you must join one of the following teams:

Up
Down
Strange
Charm
Beauty
Truth

and pair it with a colour below:

Red
Blue (E)
Green

Start counting (personal count). Your post should look like CE1, for example.

Every two or three posts, you must change your colour to the one below it on the list. (You can choose between second or third.) For example: CE1, CE2, CG3...

Every five or six posts, you must change your team to the one above it. For example: ...CR5, SR6, SR7...

If your pair of letters ever matches that of anyone else's on the page, you must restart (from the same position you started from, ex. CE1).

Double-posting is permitted. Next post starts the game. (Disclaimer: Not to be used as a physics course.)

SomeNights-

360-International

tbg52

I remember up, down, strange, and charm being quarks, but not beauty and truth...

:P

SG1.
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

360-International

Pro tip: Use the lesser-known names of quark flavours to confuse the hex out of some other people. :P

TR2.

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

360-International

chocolatepenguin

bookworm

:)

360-International

bookworm

scratchisthebest

Hi

bookworm

scratchisthebest

Hi

Waffle27

BE1

This sounds complicated...I would have done Strange Blue but someone already did that lol. So I went with the only one I could see wasn't taken yet :)

bookworm

scratchisthebest

SR3

bookworm, your post is on a new page right? My posts per page isn't the default.
Hi

Waffle27

BE2 and @scratchisthebest it isn't for me...maybe mine isn't the default either xD

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

bookworm

ev3commander

Ur1
No. Someone else did that.
Dr1
I have regrets.

360-International

derpmeup

Pickin' up activity.

whizzer

SG1.

Strange is a kind of sandy, darkish yellow, but that's not an option.
i'm so tired

360-International