News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Excuses, Excuses!

Started by 7734f, Jul 18, 2013, 04:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7734f

Post excuses about why you couldn't do your homework, and rate the one above you!

I couldn't do my homework because my pencil spontaneously combusted!
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard

P.S. I forgot the password to my old account, hence the -2.

PreoKid

9/10 :P

"I couldn't do my homework because, you see, I was walking home with it in my hand when this guy drives by in his car and runs over a gopher and I feel bad for it so i stop to see if it's still alive and the wind blows my homework out of my hand onto the roof and when I climb up to get it the ladder breaks and I fall and break my arm and have to go to th emergency room and spend the weekend in the hospital and can't do my homework there because it's still on the roof and when I get home and try to get it I fall and break my other arm and end up having both of them amputated and these are prosthetics that were made in Japan and one of them has a freckle just below the elbow and I can't actually use either of them and please don't look too closely and they're both 100% fake and I can't do any homework from now on."

And then it bounced out.
"Many people hear voices when no one is there.
Some of them are called 'mad' and shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day.
Others are called 'writers,' and they do pretty much the same thing."

- Meg Chittenden

Dark

10/10 the teacher'll get bored by the third line :P

"My pet moose ate it."
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

RedHoodLover

8/10

I was watching Teen Titans when my homework got transported to the show.
I'm back  ;)

PreoKid

That would be awesome/10

"You gave me homework?"

I wonder how many of us have actually used any of these...
Some of them are called 'mad' and shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day.

- Meg Chittenden

Dark

10/10

"What's 'homework'?"

PreoKid

10.0/10

"Technically, isn't homework 'work?' There are child labor laws against that. We can take this to court!"

This is not the post you're looking for.

- Meg Chittenden

Dark

60/10 XD

"I gave it to some hobos for scrap paper."

chocolatepenguin

11/10

I couldn't do my homework because my friend's chair needed to be attacked?

PreoKid

11/10 lolwut? :lol:

"I would have, but then I realized: if the earth is actually spinning at the speed that we say it is and gravity is only a downward pull, shouldn't we all be tilted at an angle? I had to test this, and didn't have time for such menial tasks as 'homework.' "

- Meg Chittenden

tbg52

Quote from: PreoKid11/10 lolwut? :lol:
It's from a Scratch project. ;)

9.86960440109/10

I couldn't do my homework because my toilet needed to be exterminated.
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

mythbusteranimator

10/10

"You see, ma'am, I did not have the willpower. Try to instill this quality into me next time."

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

PreoKid

10/10 :lol:

"I was supposed to bring it back to school? It said 'homework,' so just sort of assumed..."

Let's flip a koi!

- Meg Chittenden

SomeNights-

19/10 lol

"I couldn't do it because nate ruess' face is too beautiful to look away from!"

MrFlash67

a/10

'I was too busy making a program to do it for me!'
I'm a doctor for travellers.

360-International

10/10

"The robbers stole it last night!"

(Best because my Richmond location was actually robbed last night. :P)

PreoKid

9/10. Wait, 10/10.

"Well, I'm a part of this club, you see. The starving dog club. And we were going out giving food to dogs starving on the streets. But we ran out of food before we were done, and I had my homework right there, and the dog was so sad looking that I just had to do it! So I sold my homework and bought another bag of dog food."

I have got to start campaigning for a color BBCode button to be added...

- Meg Chittenden

MrFlash67

5/10

'I'm sorry, I have a hearing condition that takes the word 'home' to in front of the next word and replace it with 'out'. I did loose 10 kilos, though!'
Agreed.
I'm a doctor for travellers.

7734f

7/10

I had to finis the last level of the video game, and when I did, I was teleported to the battlefield, and my homework got blown up. I got teleported back with another copy, but then....

My dog ate it!
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard

Dark

6/10

"Y'see, my shredder got hit by a nuclear bomb, came alive, chased me around the house until I accidentally  dropped the paper, then ate it."

SuperJedi224

57/100
"You know, giving people homework is bad for the economy. For the environment, to, but not enough so that any sane person would care."

7734f

9/10

You know, you said write a paragraph on your three favorite colors. That is really biased against color-blind people. I don't do biased homework.

TheAwesomeFace

10/10

It was 12:00 PM an I hadn't done it yet, so I went back in time and made myself do it. But then I created a paradox because if I told myself to do my homework, I wouldn't have went back in time in the first place, so my homework suddenly evaporated, so we both went into the future and stole the cheat sheet and an extra copy from you, so I went to my time and did the homework, but... um... My dog ate it?
Only because something is logical doesn't mean its good.
Candy ▷◯◁ Box
Want some fun?

bookworm

10/10

The homework was by today!?! I thought you were joking!
:)

RedHoodLover

10/10

"Y'know, my dad pays you..."
I'm back  ;)