News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post to 500 before a brazilian TBGer resets (Record of 35!)

Started by NoxSpooth, Jun 20, 2013, 03:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoxSpooth

Post to 500 before a brazilian TBGer resets. No Double-Posting. You can still bump it, but you won't add a point.

(heheheh)

I dislike my previous signature now.

360-International

NoxSpooth

360-International

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

360-International

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

NoxSpooth

360-International

NoxSpooth

Meh, fine, I'll let your chain go. :3

I'll be watching.

Tai-Guy

]

360-International

Tai-Guy

]

360-International

Tai-Guy

]

360-International

Tai-Guy

]

360-International

Tai-Guy

]

360-International

Tai-Guy

]

360-International

Tai-Guy

]

360-International

Tai-Guy

]